• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Man Utd are 9th in the table after tonight's results. :biggrin:

The title is out of reach, champions league still possible but touch and go.
Man Utd has 2 major problems, firstly the quality is not good enough, and secondly and probably more importantly, they seem to have lost an edge in everything they do, tactically, coaching wise, players' desire, determination and concentration, team spirit and team work, manager's influence and fear factor, etc.......................

Neither is easy to fix, it isn't as if there are world class players out there waiting to be bought. Anyone who thinks Iniesta or Ronaldo is coming to Utd from Spain is in dreamland. The second problem is even more difficult, as it is partly in the minds of everyone at the club.
Rebuilding may have to start this season, but I'm sure they will let Moyes stay until end of next season at least.

BPL is about small margins, just a little lapse in any aspect and any team can beat any team.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title is out of reach, champions league still possible but touch and go.
Agreed. Even Champions League is looking like a big ask.

BPL is about small margins, just a little lapse in any aspect and any team can beat any team.

This is why I prefer EPL to La Liga or Serie A. Small teams can turn over big teams unexpectedly unlike say La Liga which is usually dominated by the big two.

Quick question bro, on current form, who is the better striker/forward Luis Suárez or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
This is why I prefer EPL to La Liga or Serie A. Small teams can turn over big teams unexpectedly unlike say La Liga which is usually dominated by the big two.

Quick question bro, on current form, who is the better striker/forward Luis Suárez or Cristiano Ronaldo?

La Liga is now big 3, including Atletico Madrid which is going great guns.
Serie A is now quite interesting in the sense that the top 6 or 7 teams can all beat one another on a good day for the weaker team.

On current form, have to say Suarez is the world's best player. He however has much more character flaws than the average fellow and when things are not going well, likely to be a liability. Even Ronaldo who is extremely arrogant and egostic, is not as bad as him.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On current form, have to say Suarez is the world's best player. He however has much more character flaws than the average fellow and when things are not going well, likely to be a liability. Even Ronaldo who is extremely arrogant and egostic, is not as bad as him.

Looking forward to when the transfer window opens next month, with some potential for some big name movements.
Agreed that Suárez does carry a lot of personal baggage with him but any manager that signs him has got a guaranteed goal scoring machine. The quality and talent he has shown this season is unbelievable and he's up there with Sergio Aguero and Ronaldo as a world class striker. I really expect him to leave Anfield for a team that can offer him CL matches.

With the exception of Arsenal, I don't think any other club can afford to buy him and even if Wenger stomped up the cash, Rodgers will be extremely reluctant to sell to an EPL competitor. Another bonus is that he is not Champions League tied with Liverpool so he would be eligible to play in the knock out stages next year.
Having said that, he has been a good boy for the Reds so far this season with no biting or racial slurs so he may stay until the end of the season.

Unfortunately, next season I really don't expect him or Aguero to be playing in the EPL.

jw5

Loyal
Looking forward to when the transfer window opens next month, with some potential for some big name movements.

Nowadays, the BPL and Serie A games can be very interesting (and occasionally fruitful) to predict too.
Good for small value bets at fairly high odds to make for more interesting viewing.
Given up on La Liga though.................................

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC is selling discounted barcardi pre mix drink. what u need to do is just add ice cubes and enjoy.
alcohol contain 20%, sgd29+++

i bought several bottles for christmas and drinking now, feel tipsy... sweet...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
koreans have a unique food called bibimbap.
basically this was invented by the koreans during the great famine and they found whatever leftover food they could and cooked!

i invented my own bibimbap drinks. just mixing together all kinds of liqueur that I can find,
vodka, malibu, whisky, midori, rum etc and shake it and mix with some pineapple and cranberry.
very nice... and you can feel the effect fast.
no rule in bibimbap mixed drinks, u just mix whatever u can find and add some fruity juice...