• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can Bilbao give me the 2 goals that I need? :biggrin:

Can't complain except disappointed with Bilbao's performance because i opted to go for upsets. :biggrin:

In International friendlies matches favorites don't always win for you because it's for the country coaches to experiment and fine tune their squad. :biggrin:

16135643286cc44bb9f0342147a64468bd7c70f8.jpg

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you sound like you're the one who lost his car on Bilbao and not me? LOL :biggrin:

Because i am the sort who will rather support underdogs with a winning chance and forfeit small losses rather than support favorites who got eliminated in knockout competitions. :biggrin:

FC Bayern Munich
FC Barcelona
Manchester United
Manchester City

:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The latest BPL managerial go round news is that Liverfool and Chelski may have managers with the same name next season. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because i am the sort who will rather support underdogs with a winning chance and forfeit small losses rather than support favorites who got eliminated in knockout competitions. :biggrin:

FC Bayern Munich
FC Barcelona
Manchester United
Manchester City

Boss, I'm going against the herds again. Denmark will upset the mighty Brazil :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, I'm going against the herds again. Denmark will upset the mighty Brazil :biggrin:

Friendlies??? :eek::eek::eek: Refer to my earlier post #10509 :biggrin:

Joachim Low drew 3-3 for me last time while experimenting with his squad. :biggrin:

I am into gaming for the next two hours. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friendlies??? :eek::eek::eek: Refer to my earlier post #10509 :biggrin:

Joachim Low drew 3-3 for me last time while experimenting with his squad. :biggrin:

I am into gaming for the next two hours. :biggrin:

Boss, if not for favourites Poland and Ireland, I would have been bankrupted! :biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, if not for favourites Poland and Ireland, I would have been bankrupted! :biggrin:

You got to be joking asking me to bet against Brazil with some of my favorite players there. :biggrin:

David Luiz
Hulk
Marcelo
Thiago Silva
Pato
Neymar

I will support Poland against minnows because some Dortmund players are there. :biggrin:

See.. DerMannschaft is trailing 2 - 0 now credits to Derdiyok. If Germany loses again, Joachim will come out again to say he is experimenting with his squad. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The experimental midfield looks good. Can't say the same for the defence though :biggrin:

DerMannschaft is trying to save their faces but the Swiss just wouldn't allow. :biggrin:

Spanish side is "B" team with many absentees but still does well but don't see Serbia no up because quite a number of their players are playing in top leagues. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
DerMannschaft is trying to save their faces but the Swiss just wouldn't allow. :biggrin:

Spanish side is "B" team with many absentees but still does well but don't see Serbia no up because quite a number of their players are playing in top leagues. :biggrin:

Serbia also see Spain no up by resting a lot of stars. Anyway, will the Oranje and Three Lions save me from bankruptcy? :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serbia also see Spain no up by resting a lot of stars. Anyway, will the Oranje and Three Lions save me from bankruptcy? :biggrin:

Looking at Oranje's line up, if they can't win comfortably then hold Alamaking responsible. :biggrin:

In friendlies matches don't expect all favorites to go full throttle and deliver your expectations. You can sarpork Petr Cech and co. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at Oranje's line up, if they can't win comfortably then hold Alamaking responsible. :biggrin:

In friendlies matches don't expect all favorites to go full throttle and deliver your expectations. You can sarpork Petr Cech and co. :biggrin:

I see Czech Rep no up leh :biggrin: