• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i played briefly in late 70s.....space invaders.... pac man...but after a few months sian la.Then i didnt play much unless with the kids when they younger.

Now these last 10 yrs or so never touch at all.

Siao Liao if kena addicted to computer games ..when I was young I also don't like computer game ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i played briefly in late 70s.....space invaders.... pac man...but after a few months sian la.Then i didnt play much unless with the kids when they younger.

Now these last 10 yrs or so never touch at all.

Yes during the late 70s pacman is very popular but I never play because family no money to buy .. Just catch spiders and outdoor games .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha that time i werking already but not married yet. So after give parents some money still have leftover to play some games.

Yes during the late 70s pacman is very popular but I never play because family no money to buy .. Just catch spiders and outdoor games .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thankyou bro .. That one also have game ?

koei, a jap company make the ROTK series famous, mark I was late 80s till now dunno how many update versions.

i play until rotk 6 only and i stop following liao. a bit like those play champsion manager in 92, every year new version. endless...

i do still have the rotk 2 and rotk 3 that run on DOS wheras by ROTK 4 already use windows.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can only play pacman at those illegal arcade at 20cents a game. A bit older ride bicycle into seletar camp, the only place that video games were legal in those days was army camp and seletar was the only camp where civilians can go into because of the airport.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
koei, a jap company make the ROTK series famous, mark I was late 80s till now dunno how many update versions.

i play until rotk 6 only and i stop following liao. a bit like those play champsion manager in 92, every year new version. endless...

i do still have the rotk 2 and rotk 3 that run on DOS wheras by ROTK 4 already use windows.

for me , play pc games or play station all very stressful ...try a few times on street fighters ...cannot handle the stress level ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can only play pacman at those illegal arcade at 20cents a game. A bit older ride bicycle into seletar camp, the only place that video games were legal in those days was army camp and seletar was the only camp where civilians can go into because of the airport.

last time 20cents very big liao ...i rather use it to buy food in school canteen .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rotk is a strategy game, can be very slow as it turns based. to complete the game, may take weeks to complete if player is not agressive type.

but i not sure whether raider is playing a strategy game as like i said, i stop following after version 6.

not everyone is good at games but some seems to be born with very good hand and eye coordination.

if u think street fighter was tough, the current role play online game even harder.

i played counterstrike when it first came out, i nearly puke at my first attempt at a LAN shop.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rotk is a strategy game, can be very slow as it turns based. to complete the game, may take weeks to complete if player is not agressive type.

but i not sure whether raider is playing a strategy game as like i said, i stop following after version 6.

not everyone is good at games but some seems to be born with very good hand and eye coordination.

if u think street fighter was tough, the current role play online game even harder.

i played counterstrike when it first came out, i nearly puke at my first attempt at a LAN shop.

yes bro , im not good in games ...if i lose i become very moody . hahahaha .