• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha really ah? like this even i can be TS.....actually i am a cockup TS.....everytime i try to start ..by 10 post died already.

This forum would soon be flooded with threads like this:

Any ah hia shit is watery?

Why my lan par is not the same size?

Any ah hia like the smell of your worn underwear?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: facebook reject!

I never say I dun let lah, I just sound warnings, I really been through a lot at Stomp, they even emailed to meet up, I posted that email in their forum, tio deleted, LOL

wow...so jilat ? becareful if you want to meet up with them .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

please dont fcuk around. BosSam got mafia and yakuza contacts...very high up type. They are sbf members too.

knn ..just now surfing sammyboy , i nearly kenna knock down by a biscycle ...i wonder if its sam who send someone to slience me ...very dangerous nowaday . i keep jee siao sam .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

attachment.php

attachment.php

i never see his biscyle leh ...dont know where he parked .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This 1 i dunno, can slowly trace, LOL

Brother, he is trolling you. Don't fall into it. Later alot of people come add abit here, say abit there, you will go crazy. His thread seldom last more than 48 hours. Let it die naturally. If he gets out of hand, Supermod and boss Sam will deal with him.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

AK talking location ...not threads

Brother, he is trolling you. Don't fall into it. Later alot of people come add abit here, say abit there, you will go crazy. His thread seldom last more than 48 hours. Let it die naturally. If he gets out of hand, Supermod and boss Sam will deal with him.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will do lah, no worries, i just raising concerns