• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: facebook reject!

If he flooded with these kind of threads hor, better tell Ah Leong, omg... relived nightmares for me, whahahah....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then i how? BosSam dun want me anymore? Do you have insider info if BosSam gonna jilt me?
You threatened him with photos lah, he recently posted photo near where he lived, use that photo and threatened him you will show those place to PAP, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

never mind ...just let him have some fun here lah ...
I never say I dun let lah, I just sound warnings, I really been through a lot at Stomp, they even emailed to meet up, I posted that email in their forum, tio deleted, LOL

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

we must be happy for sam if sam got a new boyfriend ...at least he dont need to depends on his biscyle when he need a quick fix .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i got no camera so i didnt take photos. My mobile very old like me ...no camera
You threatened him with photos lah, he recently posted photo near where he lived, use that photo and threatened him you will show those place to PAP, LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

where is the link ? go and find and post it here leh .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

no i not happy...i give my life...my ass to him for 1 year already...our anniversary coming liao...how can he ditch me?

we must be happy for sam if sam got a new boyfriend ...at least he dont need to depends on his biscyle when he need a quick fix .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This forum would soon be flooded with threads like this:

Any ah hia shit is watery?

Why my lan par is not the same size?

Any ah hia like the smell of your worn underwear?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ya sometimes sbf interesting until cannot do without it....never leave home without it man.

knn ..just now surfing sammyboy , i nearly kenna knock down by a biscycle ...i wonder if its sam who send someone to slience me ...very dangerous nowaday . i keep jee siao sam .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where is the link ? go and find and post it here leh .

attachment.php

attachment.php