• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: facebook reject!

AK's alimony cheque bounced as usual thats why besotted got to open virtual restaurant with his virtual PRC employees.

no wonder besotted got money to do restaurant biz . dont know how much AK pay besotted for the divorce alimony :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AK's alimony cheque bounced as usual thats why besotted got to open virtual restaurant with his virtual PRC employees.

whahhaha...this AK very smart give bounced cheque no wonder he got money to buy car ....sibey smart . poor besotted kenna cheat love by AK now kenna cheated by the cheque ...

ps : AK tulan anot we jee siao him ? later like brother raiders like that :wink: suddenly kee siao :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

wont la...he sometimes kee siao a bit when period coming..but otherwise he should be ok. I think Raiders also should be ok by the start of the week.

Good friends like them should not sign off each other so quickly and easily la...cos hard to find.

whahhaha...this AK very smart give bounced cheque no wonder he got money to buy car ....sibey smart . poor besotted kenna cheat love by AK now kenna cheated by the cheque ...

ps : AK tulan anot we jee siao him ? later like brother raiders like that :wink: suddenly kee siao :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wont la...he sometimes kee siao a bit when period coming..but otherwise he should be ok. I think Raiders also should be ok by the start of the week.

Good friends like them should not sign off each other so quickly and easily la...cos hard to find.

i hope so ...sometimes we just jee siao each other talk cock only ...we dont mean anything . must ask AK to use sponge for his period instead of pad ...maybe because overflow when hes working outside ..feeling bad mood . must ask AK dont drink cold water or eat pineapple too .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

no ong lai then bo lai then how? Later AK pregnant.:(

Ya lor...TCSS no need angry la....if someone make mistake just apologise properly or can also sort out using PM

i hope so ...sometimes we just jee siao each other talk cock only ...we dont mean anything . must ask AK to use sponge for his period instead of pad ...maybe because overflow when hes working outside ..feeling bad mood . must ask AK dont drink cold water or eat pineapple too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no ong lai then bo lai then how? Later AK pregnant.:(

Ya lor...TCSS no need angry la....if someone make mistake just apologise properly or can also sort out using PM

i thought AK always wanted to carry hotbod baby ? because hotbod mother keep asking when have baby :wink:

thats right bro , just apologise nothing to lose .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahaha ya ...i saw that too when i picked his pocket. I took his $1 but didnt steal his KK card.

you should steal his KK card can link to point redemption at NTUC ..now you know the reason why he abortion so many time liao :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i didnt think of it la...i saw the $1 my mak kim kim...i couldnt think anymore.

that card worth more then that $1 ...if you know your mak lagi kim :wink: . at first i also dont know until i see him use that card in NTUC . our goverment very smart really know how to do biz :wink: