• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: facebook reject!

oic...i thot you call him short and he talk about your shirt.....i figured you all met already
My cauliflowery orange shirt scandals originated from Kotek (Equalisation) during World Cup 2010, threesome quarrel, Equalisation supported Ulukuey, Ramseth supported England but switched to Ulukuey, while I support the Dutch, in the end I won :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Equalisation got drunk, robbed, strip naked tio sodomised, Ramseth tio jump into the pool at TPY swimming pool, he backout jumping SG river, whahahahha. Most samsters had a good laugh during that time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cant wait for Euro 2012 :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get a blackbox then, if not find those foreign channels media box at SLS, not much, around $130, you got enough bandwidth, can watch liao. Need to check, not sure have or not....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

buay heow leh..i ask my friend ..see if he know how to do or not.

Get a blackbox then, if not find those foreign channels media box at SLS, not much, around $130, you got enough bandwidth, can watch liao. Need to check, not sure have or not....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

buay heow leh..i ask my friend ..see if he know how to do or not.
I'll check for you if i go to SLS for the media box, still early, can slowly consider. For the black box, you just need the Starhub connection port, then you can watch all their channels.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

ah ok tnks. I hardly go SLS...those guys damned rough. I heard they ever raped Besotted before

I'll check for you if i go to SLS for the media box, still early, can slowly consider. For the black box, you just need the Starhub connection port, then you can watch all their channels.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's prediction :

Everton under 2 1/2
Arsenal - 1/2 and over 2 1/2
Sunderland - 1/2
Wolverhampton + 1
Aston Villa + 1/4
Newcastle level
You will never kelong alone over 2 3/4

Chok dee !