• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, thank you.

AC Milan will complain that penalties killed off their game. :biggrin: Bayern Munich no go after second half.

15882597f5763057736d54ff281f1ffc1a24ba86.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
newbie reporting.

i have been reading this thread for 2 months already. so far the tips sucks.

This is a TCSS thread and not one to find soccer punting tips because greed kills and you can never win in the long run. There is no free lunch here otherwise it will make people lazy and hooked into gambling. I bet to get kicks from upsets, opposite from what punters do. Small costs for big profits. :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a TCSS thread and not one to find soccer punting tips because greed kills and you can never win in the long run. There is no free lunch here otherwise it will make people lazy and hooked into gambling. I bet to get kicks from upsets, opposite from what punters do. Small costs for big profits. :biggrin:

Where is your footie betting buddy, Cruxx?

You spotted his clone somewhere or he really migrated liao? LOL!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is your footie betting buddy, Cruxx?

You spotted his clone somewhere or he really migrated liao? LOL!

He used the "I'm getting out of this forum" as an excuse to retire one of his clone. :biggrin:

now then u say.

A tip is good only when Golden Dragon has kang-tao. I don't have any, all based on statistics and analysis. I just predict scores but ball is round so stats don't really count. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
newbie reporting.

i have been reading this thread for 2 months already. so far the tips sucks.

Tips offered by sports and betting websites are only half accurate. The lure is to get punters to open betting accounts. I don't take those tips but i do checked how accurate they are. :biggrin:

Some predict that RM will trash APOEL Nicosia 7-0 later today. Wait. Is APOEL defense really that lousy? So far in this competition, 0-3 is the biggest loss margin for them. Possible but RM will rest key players so it's up their fringe players whether they want to show mercy to the visitors. Or like before, stop at 2-0, 3-0 or no go in the second half. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible but RM will rest key players so it's up their fringe players whether they want to show mercy to the visitors. Or like before, stop at 2-0, 3-0 or no go in the second half. :biggrin:
most likely they will follow Bayern footstep.:biggrin: 3 away goals is a very good advantage.:biggrin:
RM next match against Valencia.:biggrin: