• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.gxp.cc/file-118721.html

if that doesn't work, just google search, should not be too hard to find a copy.

她来自胡志明市

HK businessman Kiu doesn't have time to woo a girl. On a trip to Saigon, he offers financial help to poor girl Shun's (very troubled !) family if she'll come and live with him. With a sense of duty but no love, she agrees, too timid to even tell boyfriend Lik just after losing her virginity to him. Love fails to blossom between Shun and Kiu in HK, and Kiu starts to drink heavily. Sandy, Kiu's luscious secretary takes advantage and gets it off with him in the gym and digusts Shun in the process. Shun gets drunk and is picked up in a bar, nearly raped, and rescued then befriended by a fellow Vietnamese, a photographer, in what is clearly a setup. Turns out Sandy is behind this ruse as well, to get Shun out of the way and have Kiu all to herself. But things don't go according to anyone's plan. Will Shun give up Kiu and his money to go back to Lik? Will Sandy hold her nerve and push ahead ? Will the guys Sandy paid to set up Shun have their way with Sandy instead ?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, if can help to find that 我来自胡志明 cat III show, muthu and I would be very grateful :biggrin:

Everytime think of that particular scene in that movie, make my bird steam.

Tried a search, and it is not available, but it prompted me to leave them
a message, hopefully it will be available soon.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can, edit your posts and remove all links half a hour later. I think the permitted time frame to edit posts is one hour. While it is good and generous for you to share links here, you may have unwittingly given lurkers the opportunity to report them to MDA for the ISPs to block them. :biggrin:

I got this link from the other forum, too many links,
this is one of them, don't think MDA can block all.
Some links can even DL the movies.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got this link from the other forum, too many links,
this is one of them, don't think MDA can block all.
Some links can even DL the movies.

Hi there,

1. Aiyoh!
2. The ISPs will block your access to sites on their blacklist.
3. Nevermind since it's widely circulated.
4. Haha!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like to zap people who beg for points yet dunno how to auto reciprocate, and are afraid of being zapped. :biggrin:

Knn, I confirm you are Streetsmart. How can you live the life like that. On one hand so gentleman when you log in as Streetsmart, on the other hand, your clone become so abusive. If you insist on carrying out your bully tactics, then you are welcome to zap me to red. I don't give a damn.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, I confirm you are Streetsmart. How can you live the life like that. On one hand so gentleman when you log in as Streetsmart, on the other hand, your clone become so abusive. If you insist on carrying out your bully tactics, then you are welcome to zap me to red. I don't give a damn.
Alamak, you 2 dun fight, give some face, relac, mai quarrel, mai zap :eek:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah who cares with your name calling? I don't like the kiasu, kiasee mentality type, those people who only know how to ask and take but dunno how to give! Zapping you in tens and hundreds will be wasting my time but i know of people here who will lose sleep over the loss of one point. You have a clone dedicated to cooleo when he banned you so don't try to clone the OA because it will be moderated and besides i switch clones as frequent as you swap girlfriends. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fuck you understand. Have you run out of ideas? Last time you called me cooleo and now streetsmart so next week will be who? Think must zap you to piss you off. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyah who cares with your name calling? I don't like the kiasu, kiasee mentality type, those people who only know how to ask and take but dunno how to give! Zapping you in tens and hundreds will be wasting my time but i know of people here who will lose sleep over the loss of one point. You have a clone dedicated to cooleo when he banned you so don't try to clone the OA because it will be moderated and besides i switch clones as frequent as you swap girlfriends. :biggrin:

Na ma eh, you pm me the list of your clones that I need to up. I will up accordingly. It will be a secret. I won't leak it out. It's not that I don't want to up, out of 10 ppl who up me, only 2 will leave their nicks behind.

Kns, you really very free, play clones. :biggrin: