• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays PRC chicks getting more and more cautious. I guess there are too many sinkie men fucking them foc and taking them for a ride. Now they have become smarter. To fish on the Internet is getting a lot more difficult. Therefore I'm expanding my operations to factories. Don't be surprise that you can find gems in factories. I once knew a girl from Internet and she was working in a factory in Tuas. First time go out with her, I made her suck my cock at her life landing. 2nd time go out, go to Chinese garden, I fingered her at the pagoda, wah, kan si Lang wet. The whole undie was super soaked. 3rd meeting I finished her off at hotel 81. :biggrin:
Wah, so hiong ahh..... but I dun want to waste time kaoing lah....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then go Geylang spend money lor. You ask muthu interested boh. Tonight we go Geylang :biggrin:

I already planning tonight go liao.

Bro how about Joo Chiat... The other night while drinking Kopi O there, I saw 3 Thai gals hangin around the area.. I very surprised leh.. Me thought Joo Chiat only got PRC and Viet chicks.. Thais gals want a piece of the action at Joo Chiat too? :confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro how about Joo Chiat... The other night while drinking Kopi O there, I saw 3 Thai gals hangin around the area.. I very surprised leh.. Me thought Joo Chiat only got PRC and Viet chicks.. Thais gals want a piece of the action at Joo Chiat too? :confused:
Joo Chiat is always the Viets mah... unless they have thai disco there...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joo Chiat is always the Viets mah... unless they have thai disco there...

I don't think they got any Thai disco over there... I approached one of the gals and she comfirmed to me that she's a Thai.. Ask her how much for short time but she say don't enetertain short times...:(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ok boss, we need a driver also :biggrin:

Didnt know you also like viet girls. You got eat at 159 joo Chiat road before? Evening time a lot of girls from nearby pubs will eat there.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok boss, we need a driver also :biggrin:

Didnt know you also like viet girls. You got eat at 159 joo Chiat road before? Evening time a lot of girls from nearby pubs will eat there.

I parked my car at the open car park near to the temple.. Then I ''patrolled'' the area by foot.. Yes saw few Viet gals makan there but all of them accompanied by tattoed Ah Bengs..:eek: Bro you been to the pubs there?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok btw, whos driving here? If yes, can lopang one time up lorry all SBF tikoz? I dont drive, its everyday Metro for me. :biggrin:

FotoFlexer_Photo10ftOpen.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I parked my car at the open car park near to the temple.. Then I ''patrolled'' the area by foot.. Yes saw few Viet gals makan there but all of them accompanied by tattoed Ah Bengs..:eek: Bro you been to the pubs there?

I've been to one of the pubs eons ago lah, a bit more sleazy than Thai discos, beer diluted, but definitely endless of Viet gals. But I think The Mask better, cox there are a few pubs there also, so more girls.

Damage same as PRC, that's was eons ago lah.... But I hate them when they talk leh.....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Never, that's why I wanted to go. I don't drink, but don't mind splitting the cost of the beers. The few times I was there eating with my wife, saw lots of girls eating there alone. Their dressing tells you they are from the nearby pubs. Alot of them not bad. Viet girls mostly petite in size. Very good to carry them up and do the standing position :biggrin:

159 joo Chiat road is at the entrance of the carpal that you parked. Very nice viet food and cheap, pls alot of candies to see.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok btw, whos driving here? If yes, can lopang one time up lorry all SBF tikoz? I dont drive, its everyday Metro for me. :biggrin:

]

Oh yeah, pai seh. Forgot you got important thing to do. Next time lah. Hello, we call it MRT in Singapore.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've been to one of the pubs eons ago lah

Damage same as PRC, that's was eons ago lah.... But I hate them when they talk leh.....

You just concentrate on their boobs can liao. Viets talk like ducks but when they are on the bed, they are quiet quiet.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah, pai seh. Forgot you got important thing to do. Next time lah. Hello, we call it MRT in Singapore.

Me ish ang mo ah bu neh neh la. Sure la, next time wantan mee, geylang one best? What about the other one in kembangan, very old skool type.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been to one of the pubs eons ago lah, a bit more sleazy than Thai discos, beer diluted, but definitely endless of Viet gals. But I think The Mask better, cox there are a few pubs there also, so more girls.

Alamak, Mask also quite good... Last time used to go The Mask frequently.. But many young Ah Beng punks there.. KNN even my 55 year old Uncle also go cheong there..:o