• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Espanyol and Barcelona for playing it to a draw. :biggrin:

15380731f8b85d6b284922c1d1312f877bbc387f.jpg

Los Blancos has only a one goal margin advantage in the first leg match. Instead of following the herds mentality that RM will go all out to thrash Malaga which has low odds for the favorite, i would bank on Malaga to park their bus and counter. Another is for RM to play to a draw or win at low scores 0-1, 0-2 or 1-2 to seal qualification.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
wah lan eh...2 tough matches away...

Suarez still suspended ? Or it does not apply to FA cup?

Suarez will still be suspended for this match.
The press have already calculated this when ascertaining when he will return.
He will now return in the league match against Spurs.
The league match after that is against Man Utd again! :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak lineup for Leeds tonight: Lonergan, Thompson, Lees, O'Dea, White, Sam, Clayton, Brown, Townsend, Nunez, Becchio

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Weak lineup for Leeds tonight: Lonergan, Thompson, Lees, O'Dea, White, Sam, Clayton, Pugh, Townsend, Nunez, Becchio

Darren O'Dea former Celtic player.
Danny Pugh former Man Utd and Stoke player.
Who are the rest? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal lineup should be: Almunia, Coquelin, Squillaci, Koscielny, Miquel, Rosicky, Song, Oxlade Chamberlaine, Benayoun, Arshavin, Chamakh

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

After seeing how Liverpool and Chelsea thrash their opponents, herds are going for 4 - 7 goals with some light bets on AOS. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mine betterer - almost 2k. Knnbccb. Won Espanyol makan 2 but bought 3 'over'.

Bought -1.5 and over 3 $100 each. Predict 3-1 or 4-1. Last 5 meetings, 4 was TG over. Henry will start on the bench and hopefully he will come in and play at least 30minutes. He has a very good scoring record against Leeds. The decisive factor will depend on Chamberlaine and Henry. Going to sleep now. Hope win some money bring my PRC MM to sing song tmr :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much money do you bet in a match? I just want to see what your small is. Is 1k per bet small to you?

Depends. Usually 100-200 per click/bet. Can be 1k if 5 bets in all including jalan. 1k is not small. My problem is that I don't have the courage to click 1k per click. But 5 $200 clicks end up also 1k.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where to find bookies for high rollers ah? I applied for a betting account with Samvo betbrokers. Don't know why they haven't given me a reply. They don't accept Singaporean punters? :mad: