• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is actually tracking a big time punter. Never met this punter but he is well-known in this region. 6-figure bets per match.

Wah 6 figure. I thought I 5 figure v hiong. This guy 6 figure. Got bookie will accept his bets meh? Even if accept, it's also a one off thing. If he keeps betting that amount, they will definitely impose limits on him. Unless he super suay lah. Bet 10 matches lose 11. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah 6 figure. I thought I 5 figure v hiong. This guy 6 figure. Got bookie will accept his bets meh? Even if accept, it's also a one off thing. If he keeps betting that amount, they will definitely impose limits on him. Unless he super suay lah. Bet 10 matches lose 11. :biggrin:

I heard of this chap 10 yrs ago. He is still around so should be quite a connected chap. No rejection of his bets. Everything pre-arranged. Use his bets as 'eyes'.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banking on the new coach's debut to bring positive results is a gamble whether you dare to take or not. :biggrin:

Anyone watching Sunderland game? 0-0. Another big bet on Sunderland to clear half ball for FT. HT level-half already mati. Surely, they can win this match.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their form good, then I worry. What do teams like Man U, Rayo Vallecano, Bologna have in common? :biggrin:

No let me rephrase it. What do teams like Man City, Chelsea have in common?

Answer : Laziness and complacency for being overpaid and under performed. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always safer to makan first esp if handicap is high. Espanyol at home can take the risk. As long as they lose by 1, that's fine. Not expecting an upset. Just hope they don't lose by 3.

Haha betting on handicap is not my game and cup of tea. Won't even waste peanut bet on an upset from Espanyol, not with the current Barca squad cos their second team is able to run down their opponents. However a draw and low score like 0-1 is not impossible. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha betting on handicap is not my game and cup of tea. Won't even waste peanut bet on an upset from Espanyol, not with the current Barca squad cos their second team is able to run down their opponents. However a draw and low score like 0-1 is not impossible. :biggrin:

My betting style in the past was always to pang and over, including jalan. Kena very badly bruised financially. So nowadays, I try to pang and jiak, over and under. Siong but not as bad as before.