• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Redknapp

Alfrescian
Loyal

450226_thumb.jpg

McCarthy completes QPR switch
The former England U21 international expressed his delight at joining the Premier League side having previously tasted brief top-flight football with Reading

Loic Remy has pledged his allegiance to QPR.

<article class="story clearfix" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Article" data-omniture-role="item">
446812_heros.jpg

Remy is joining Chelsea - Redknapp
The France international striker had been due to face Sunderland on Saturday but his manager withdrew him after a breakthrough was made on a deal to take him to Stamford Bridge

</article>

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given a choice between a club challenging for the title and one fighting to avoid relegation, his decision is a no-brainer.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal signed Danny Welbeck a Man U discard for a striker that cannot score goal.

Ohh.. talking bad about my club behind my back...

In that case if Welbeck's goals make Arsenal's goals tally to more than 5, don't let me catch u buying AOS on Arsenal games hor... because u like to post your winnings in this forum. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ohh.. talking bad about my club behind my back...

In that case if Welbeck's goals make Arsenal's goals tally to more than 5, don't let me catch u buying AOS on Arsenal games hor... because u like to post your winnings in this forum. :biggrin:
Aiyoh, 1st AOS went to Chelsea, when is the last time Arsenal score 6 goals?

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Splendid! With so many new signings, Man Yoo will become hot favorites again in all of their games except when taking on big guns. :biggrin:

Man Utd lead record Premier League summer spend of over €1 billion

451467_heroa.jpg

By George Ankers
Sep 2, 2014 07:26:00

Louis van Gaal splashed out a total of €200 million on seven players, including a British-record fee for Angel Di Maria, as 2014 saw a huge increase in clubs' outlays

Deadline day saw the Premier League reach a record €1 billion spend on transfers this summer.

The huge numbers were led by Manchester United, whose huge outlay of €200 million on seven players was the highest single-window spend yet by a British club.

It included a €75m deal to recruit winger Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid, the highest fee ever spent by any British team, and a late loan deal for Monaco's Radamel Falcao.

The Colombia international sealed a sensational switch to Old Trafford after a long summer of intense interest from the likes of Carlo Ancelotti's Champions League winners and Premier League holders Manchester City.

According to analysis from Deloitte’s Sports Business Group, summer spending is up by almost €250m on 2013's total of €796m, which was at the time €164m higher than ever before.

"This summer transfer window is one of records," said Dan Jones, a partner in the Sports Business Group.

"There are a number of factors contributing to this summer's spend, including the showcase for global talent a World Cup provides. However, one of the main drivers of Premier League spending continues to be the increased resources clubs now have as a result of improved broadcast deals.

"Last season the average Premier League club received around €31.6m more in central broadcast distributions than they did in 2012-13, which helped fuel a record transfer window last summer. We are again seeing Premier League clubs use these resources to contribute to what is a new record this summer."