• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tcss 20/4/12

Montpellier game suspended due to Auxerre protesting against owners due to the relegation they have suffered, what a time to pick their moment. :rolleyes:

Raging fans interrupt Auxerre v Montpellier showdown

Sun, 20 May 21:34:00 2012

AJ Auxerre fans threw tennis balls, toilet paper and tomatoes on to the pitch to force the players back inside the tunnel in the middle of their Ligue 1 game against visiting league leaders Montpellier on Sunday.

Both teams were locked at 1-1 with Montpellier needing only a draw to secure the title when referee Said Ennjimi delayed the re-start by five minutes after halftime, and suspended the game again five minutes into the second half.

The game resumed at 2019 GMT after a 15-minute interruption.

The match between Lorient and Paris St Germain was also stopped for about five minutes when PSG fans threw flares on to the pitch.

Referee Laurent Duhamel stopped play after 32 minutes as Lorient were leading 1-0 in the final round of matches. PSG fought back to go 2-1 up.

Second-placed PSG need to win and hope that Montpellier lose at Auxerre to secure their first Ligue 1 title since 1994.

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The herds lost! Forza Napoli! $$$ :biggrin:

Risky bet that's why i skipped. From Napoli's previous defeats and draws, i would have picked a draw but i am happy for Napoli because this victory showed that Mazzarri had a strategy plan and it worked. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Risky bet that's why i skipped. From Napoli's previous defeats and draws, i would have picked a draw but i am happy for Napoli because this victory showed that Mazzarri had a strategy plan and it worked. :biggrin:

Mazzarri is a joke. Napoli is only successful because of the individual ability of Cavani, Hamsik and Lavezzi. Tactically, they are so predictable in attack and exposed in defence :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mazzarri is a joke. Napoli is only successful because of the individual ability of Cavani, Hamsik and Lavezzi. Tactically, they are so predictable in attack and exposed in defence :biggrin:

But coaches played an important role. In fact Serie A has many copycats or should i say Napoli wanabes. :biggrin: The club would have remained in Serie B if not for Mazzarri who took over in 2009. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The club president said that he wanted to make him the permanent manager like what SAF is to Man U and Wenger to Arsenal. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I did a search too. Was it Gary Neville?

No, not him. Not the voice, and Gary is a much better analyst than that.
At least he does his homework.
He is probably also busy with England since he has been appointed an England coach for 4 years.

jw5

Loyal
The Russians are the best in all these so little wonder that Chelsea with a billionnaire Russian owner could knock out Barcelona and Bayern Munich when everyone can see how lousy its football is.

Football games are not always won by teams that played the better football.
You obviously don't understand the concept of propensity.
Bayern Munich and Barcelona are 2 of the greatest and biggest clubs in world football.
Their players are some of the richest in the world.
Once people like that reach a certain level of wealth, money becomes secondary to winning.
Bribing players is only possible when the players are poor or they are playing in meaningless games
or competitions.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
16135337cf8c7526088272a30490093857335615.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 more mins to go. Viva Athletic Bilbao! I've already bet my car on Bilbao +1.5. Will I need to take MRT from tomorrow onwards? :biggrin:

Last edited: