• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
How abt hull

Hull are the better team but Sheffield Wednesday have shown they are a dangerous team on the counter attack by defeating Brighton in the semi finals. This could go either way so think hard before you bet. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
torronto lost by 38 points in the latest match up. Game 5 of the eastern conference finals whereby they didn't even manage to catch up and were down 40 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter and remained there until the end of the game well just shows that they are quite fucked up and even though it's now 3-2 in which they have a chance to tie the series in game 6 and then win it in game 7 nope don't have confidence in them anymore. They aren't likely to win.

For niggers that don't understand: Here is how it goes. To make it to nba finals each of the 4 teams in the east and the west have to win 4 nba matches to beat the other team. Yup different from football where you just need to win 1 match they need to win 4 matches at the semi finals and then another 4 matches at the finals to be nba champions and it has always been that way.

jw5

Loyal
torronto lost by 38 points in the latest match up. Game 5 of the eastern conference finals whereby they didn't even manage to catch up and were down 40 pts at the end of the 3rd quarter and remained there until the end of the game well just shows that they are quite fucked up and even though it's now 3-2 in which they have a chance to tie the series in game 6 and then win it in game 7 nope don't have confidence in them anymore. They aren't likely to win.

For niggers that don't understand: Here is how it goes. To make it to nba finals each of the 4 teams in the east and the west have to win 4 nba matches to beat the other team. Yup different from football where you just need to win 1 match they need to win 4 matches at the semi finals and then another 4 matches at the finals to be nba champions and it has always been that way.

Actually in the NBA playoffs, each team has to win 3 7-game series before reaching the NBA finals - The conference 1st round, the conference semi-finals and the conference finals. (which is the series right now). The winners of the respective conference finals will compete in the NBA finals which is another 7-game series. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually in the NBA playoffs, each team has to win 3 7-game series before reaching the NBA finals - The conference 1st round, the conference semi-finals and the conference finals. (which is the series right now). The winners of the respective conference finals will compete in the NBA finals which is another 7-game series. :wink:

no lah they need to win 4 games. The reason why it's a 7 game series is when both teams win an equal amount of games and the only combination is 3-3 for both sides and hence the final 7 game. If one team wins all 4 games there isn't a need to go pass game 4. If let's say the other team manages to win 1 game then obviously they need to play game 5 and so on.

jw5

Loyal
no lah they need to win 4 games. The reason why it's a 7 game series is when both teams win an equal amount of games and the only combination is 3-3 for both sides and hence the final 7 game. If one team wins all 4 games there isn't a need to go pass game 4. If let's say the other team manages to win 1 game then obviously they need to play game 5 and so on.

Yes, I know that. What I'm reminding is that the NBA playoffs has 4 rounds or series, consisting of a maximum of 7 games in each round/series. The first team to win 4 games wins the series/round. This means that to be NBA champions, a team needs to win a total of 16 games in the playoffs. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Champions League Final Madrid Derby!

i

jw5

Loyal
Hull City face Sheffield Wednesday in Saturday's Championship play-off final at Wembley, with a place in the Premier League on offer to the winners. Saturday's Wembley showdown has been billed as the '£170m match'!

hull-sheffield-wednesday-championship-play-off-final_3473276.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still 0-0 in the EPL play-off but I think Hull, with Steve Bruce's experience should just edge it. Victory will means millions to the winner.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I know that. What I'm reminding is that the NBA playoffs has 4 rounds or series, consisting of a maximum of 7 games in each round/series. The first team to win 4 games wins the series/round. This means that to be NBA champions, a team needs to win a total of 16 games in the playoffs. :wink:

Not really 16 unless they win all their games during each round then it's 16 if not they need to play more to get 4 wins.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

This UCL final is one match that i give it a miss for the first 45 minutes because it's like....

Watching La Liga :eek::biggrin:

Boring ultra defensive and low scoring game.

"Under" is undoubtedly the most popular bet in cup finals.

I hope AM wins because the team deserves it while RM is going for their 11th European crown.

Second half then will see drama. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Congrats to Hull City. This time next year we'll be commiserating with them as they get relegated back down again! :biggrin:

They needn't worry too much, there are other teams which will be fighting relegation like Burnley, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Watford, West Brom, etc. :biggrin: