• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: facebook reject!

never mind la....AK very blur...i sure have another chance to tau gia his things.

that card worth more then that $1 ...if you know your mak lagi kim :wink: . at first i also dont know until i see him use that card in NTUC . our goverment very smart really know how to do biz :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

never mind la....AK very blur...i sure have another chance to tau gia his things.

bro, like that you must wait for his next abortion first ..to gain more points on the card before you tau gia . my house also dont have rice liao ...lets pray for his next abortion ..then we can buy rice at a discount price .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

your jap rice better leh..but very expensive

bro, like that you must wait for his next abortion first ..to gain more points on the card before you tau gia . my house also dont have rice liao ...lets pray for his next abortion ..then we can buy rice at a discount price .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro talk to you later ...i hungry liao . i go and borrow some rice from my neighbour first . see you bro .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think he knows we know about the KK members card he dont dare to come in ...scare we borrow from him

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ehh, I'm not authorising or anything, but keep an eye on that Fishypie, I having a recurring nightmare man, his threads are killing this forum, just like how it did to Stomp talkback. I'm a damn old bird there, any threads that questions PAP will be deleted, instead they have staffs starting mundane questions to send you to dreamland, I complained and named a few of them and I tio yellow carded. Like these kind of thread topic which still exist:

Why people like to put down lottery???
In hot & humid Singapore, how to be sweet-smelling without sweating??
Do you Look at The Left oR Right coLumn 1st ; When Logging in ?~.. (Started by FISHYPIE!!)

Wtf... He's from Stomp

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

wont BosSam keep his winky eye on such matters? Boss is nobody's fool leh.

ehh, I'm not authorising or anything, but keep an eye on that Fishypie, I having a recurring nightmare man, his threads are killing this forum, just like how it did to Stomp talkback. I'm a damn old bird there, any threads that questions PAP will be deleted, instead they have staffs starting mundane questions to send you to dreamland, I complained and named a few of them and I tio yellow carded. Like these kind of thread topic which still exist:

Why people like to put down lottery???
In hot & humid Singapore, how to be sweet-smelling without sweating??
Do you Look at The Left oR Right coLumn 1st ; When Logging in ?~.. (Started by FISHYPIE!!)

Wtf... He's from Stomp

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

brothers ...give me an hour ...i will be back . sorry . need to go out pass my friend something .