• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wierd Cloud In Singapore

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where and When did you see these clouds? How come u zhun zhun see these clouds and record it?? U sure U did not "cho ka chiu".
!&!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you guys aware that since LHL became PM, there's been chemtrailing over S'pore ???

chemtrails are not to be confused with contrails.......................

chemtrails will stay in the air for many many hours and spread out.......................

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you guys aware that since LHL became PM, there's been chemtrailing over S'pore ???

chemtrails are not to be confused with contrails.......................

chemtrails will stay in the air for many many hours and spread out.......................

Why don't you explain what is chemtrails? Guess any who read this should look at our skies more closely. I do that often as it exercise my eyes having spend a lot of time in close quarter work.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you explain what is chemtrails? Guess any who read this should look at our skies more closely. I do that often as it exercise my eyes having spend a lot of time in close quarter work.

chemtrails are sprayed by remote controlled planes over many countries 24hrs every day.................spraying all kinds of toxic chemicals.................seems to be the root of the Morgellons disease............

authorities denied their existence until recent years and bullshit say help to combat global warming...............

you can definitely see planes spraying chemtrails over S'pore..............they're not contrails becoz the chemtrails will spread out and then stay in the air for many hours..........

obviously the air force let them do it...........why ???

becoz LHL is a Zionist stooge-puppet...............chemtrails tend to happen over Zionist-controlled countries

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do look up to the sky almost everyday. Cos I like to see blue sky with some clouds.

Yes, I notice the chemtails/contails. Almost every week i will see one. I was wondering why planes have "white tails". Now i know they are chemtails. Thanks for the info.
!&!!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do look up to the sky almost everyday. Cos I like to see blue sky with some clouds.

Yes, I notice the chemtails/contails. Almost every week i will see one. I was wondering why planes have "white tails". Now i know they are chemtails. Thanks for the info.

!&!!

Contrail and chemtrail, not contail and chemtail. High altitude aircraft leave behind contrails. These are made up of droplets of visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets or, if the air is cold enough, tiny ice crystals

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrail and chemtrail, not contail and chemtail. High altitude aircraft leave behind contrails. These are made up of droplets of visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets or, if the air is cold enough, tiny ice crystals

many of the planes were not flying high enough.....................so they're spraying chemtrails.

the thing is the chemtrails will spread out and stay in the air for very long.............

also, these modified planes have no markings and fly faster and quieter than their counterparts in the commercial airlines

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
So wtf does chemtrails do? And wtf would anyone waste money to spread dunno wtf chemicals in the air for?

sibeitoolangarment

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they testing HAARP in Singapore?
google HAARP

Be prepared for some massive "natural disaster" like cyclone, tsunmai, earthquake....
Recent years' spells of "natural" disasters are not all that natural as the technology and technique to cause disasters have been perfected in the last few decades.

Perhaps they are testing it to be used in Singapore, against Singapore, as a threat to Singapore, to neighboring countries. etc?

The different factions in the west and east may have some kind of HAARP

I am a chemtrail sky watcher too. Would you join me to form a community on facebook page for those interested in chemtrail awareness, finding answers to this chemtrail phenomena, and sharing information? join Chemtrails Awareness SG pls, thx. do post your pics and videos

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a chemtrail sky watcher too. Would you join me to form a community on facebook page for those interested in chemtrail awareness, finding answers to this chemtrail phenomena, and sharing information? join Chemtrails Awareness SG pls, thx. do post your pics and videos

i no know how to post pics...........wah..........got website ah..........

i started noticing the chemtrails just before Lee Hsien Loong became PM...........he must have given permission lah, that Zionist puppet.......