• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

刘若英 act virgin?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Rene Liu still a virgin at 41?
Zenzen
InSing.com - 1 hr 59 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Rene Liu, 41. (Pic / Internet)</cite>
According to reports in the Chinese media, Rene may be a "miracle of showbiz" to be a virgin at 41!

Friends of the recently married Rene revealed that the singer has been calling them up to ask about "that thing between men and women". She was also said to have asked if "it was painful".

From her questions, her friends realised that she may in fact be a virgin at her age!

Regarding these reports, Rene's assistant said, "The media said she was pregnant. Now they say she's a virgin. Why are they discussing whether she is a virgin?!"

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZbjWtu84fZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song of hers not bad.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a very rare taiwaness beauty that got class and looks... real beauty.

unlike those Big S, Lin Zhi lin.... all only act cute in front of camera

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's like Virgin Mary.......................virgin and pregnant is possible.......................

in fairytales.......................

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i would be man enough to admit i made a wrong presumption. and i might worship u for acting so holy, for its impossible for me

I'm not acting holy; it's a matter of taste. I would have fallen for Big S as far as bj is concerned, but Small S is ugly. Maybe you don't have access to Apple News, as they're good at capturing photo shoot of celebrities without make-up. Or if you have been following Taiwan entertainment news since Small S and Huang Zijiao were an item, you would have witnessed yourself the ugliness of Small S during those days she was still on orthodontic treatment.

But you have my respect for that brave admission.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZbjWtu84fZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song of hers not bad.

as usual ...taiwanese and hongkies love to copy japanese song ...

[video=youtube;5izGB3Aq1sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5izGB3Aq1sg[/video]

Last edited: