• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman slams Netizens

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
During this morning show, he remarked those who critised Penny Low should look at themselves what they were doing when the athem n pledge are being played on TV. Are those pple standing in salute n reciting the pledge?

I find his statement totally out of his depth. Penny Low is paid a princely monthly salary to STAND in the NDP n put on a show to tell the world how PAP LOVE Singapore, and yet cannot even carried out such a basic job well.

And does this idiotic FDM seriously know there are alot of pple were working on that day n he expects them to drop everything n recite the pledge? The buses n mrt need to stop running for that few minutes??

Still dare to say he is the most fair person. PUI!!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3356595

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising considering his dad was an FT. He admitted he was a bum who would have got no where in life if not for opportunities given to him by Singapore. Being a bum obviously he can't tell the difference between Singapore and PAP.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly i was taking a shit in the toilet when the national anthem is played...so how? am I to be crucified for this ?

A PAP MP is supposed to represent the party and as a represented elected by the people - she should portray a upright image as an example to all others -thats the price to pay to be in public office.

All the more when you are standing with WP MPs who carried and presented themselves with dignity.

Fuck the flying dutchman lah...he only know how to talk cock. He sinkie or not? Or he is still PR?

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should asked him back if he done the same?
During this morning show, he remarked those who critised Penny Low should look at themselves what they were doing when the athem n pledge are being played on TV. Are those pple standing salute n reciting the pledge?

I find his statement totally out of his depth. Penny Low is paid a princely monthly salary to STAND in the NDP n put on a show to tell the world how PAP LOVE Singapore, and yet cannot even carried out such a basic job well.

And does this idiotic FDM seriously know there are alot of pple were working on that day n he expects them to drop everything n recite the pledge? The buses n mrt need to stop running for that few minutes??

Still dare to say he is the most fair person. PUI!!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3356595

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flying Dutchman is a foreign trash. I once saw him with his pig family at Tanjong Pagar. The whole family are ugly. I can swear that the wife and daughters are v fat. Think he married some Chinese woman.

Anyone can verify?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this part in the radio.

He said something like "Netizens are people with no real life, everyday sitting infront of the computer".

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this part in the radio.

He said something like "Netizens are people with no real life, everyday sitting infront of the computer".

Hehe.... that is so not true. We are getting paid to sit in front of the computer.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Flying Dutchman is a foreign trash. I once saw him with his pig family at Tanjong Pagar. The whole family are ugly. I can swear that the wife and daughters are v fat. Think he married some Chinese woman.

Anyone can verify?

some minah cross, his daughter is fugly and looks like a fat minah

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many ppl comprain Flying Dutchman not funny at all lor. This cheebye foreign trash, whole day talk cock on radio, still so shameless.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this super old news posted in forum in 2007...

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chat...s-95s-flying-dutchman-glenn-ong-sex-talk.html

The topics, "Should men and women make noise during sex" and "Do noisy men turn women off", were discussed by the two DJs during a segment on Aug 21 between 7am and 8am.

MEDIACORP Radio has been fined $5,000 for a segment on Class 95FM's popular Morning Express Show during which DJs Glenn Ong and Mark van Cuylenburg — better known as the Flying Dutchman — discussed sex-related topics.

The topics, "Should men and women make noise during sex" and "Do noisy men turn women off", were discussed by the two DJs during a segment on Aug 21 between 7am and 8am.

When contacted, the Media Development Authority (MDA) declined to elaborate on the fine.

Ms Ginny Goh, a senior manager at MDA's Media Content Division told Today via email: "MDA has written to the broadcaster on the matter and it is not appropriate for us to comment on it at this stage."

It is understood the topics were deemed "not appropriate" by the MDA.

There was also concern over the timing of the segment. Although Class 95FM, the most popular English radio station here, is targeted at adults, many children might be tuned in as they travel to school at the time the segment was being aired.

The DJs also prolonged the discussion by soliciting listener call-ins and reading SMSes from listeners.

The recent Programmes Advisory Committee for English Programmes (Pace) report had advised DJs to avoid relying on sexually suggestive and sensational content to attract listeners. And Today understands that Pace members "unanimously agreed" with the MDA's findings in this case.

The fine comes after Class 95FM was issued a warning in June after another DJ gave instructions on a sex technique "the goldfish way of making love" during a programme that was aired before 10pm.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This piece of shit dun even let public see his wall. Maybe kana bombed by Netizens liao?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mark-van-Cuylenburg/572507379

8436182934.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Flying Pig can join De Souza in sucking up PAP balls....

His radio talk show full of talking cock...

He got ugly potruding ears.... Bastard comfirmed belong to those 60% Cb kias...:mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another PAP por lum pah spotted ... clas 95 fm is the worst radio station

hi there

1. bro, don't need to listen to that horse-hissing radio thing.
2. honest, i just cannot take his laughs on air.
3. sounds like some horses!
4. the horse-face is just another ball-lickling foreign sheep.
5. it will never bite the hands that feed it mah!