• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly students caught having 'threesome' in school

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

Three students at a local polytechnic have been suspended for having a "threesome" in a school toilet.

The trio involved a man and two girls. They were captured entering the toilet together by a closed circuit camera situated outside the toilet.

The three did not deny committing the act, which happened in one of the classroom buildings on a school day.

The students have since been suspended following an investigation by the school.

When contacted, the polytechnic states that it has no information on the incident.

A number of students in the school appear to have heard of the incident, and have even discussed it on Twitter.

It is also known among the students that condoms are frequently found in the school toilets.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 5 August 2011.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Notice that sentence, "A man and two girls"? Is this a case of lecturer having threesome with students?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow damn steady. But if i am one of them, i will just say we were inside discussing school project.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice that sentence, "A man and two girls"? Is this a case of lecturer having threesome with students?

ya hor...................a man, not a boy leh....................

maybe the girls made a deal with lecturer lor...........................