• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

jw5

Loyal
Who do u think should join or leave Man Utd this summer?

My picks for joining:
Mats Hummels (central defender from Dortmund)
Eden Hazard (attacking midfielder from Lille)

Berbatov, Owen, Scholes to leave.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can smell it, can you?

Man Shitty 3 Sunderland 3

Man Shitty are dropping points
like under-age pros dropping their panties
for perverted Singaporeans.
Big mouth Vieira, where are you?
Any more comments from that dipstick next week.:rolleyes:

Sir Alex and Man Utd supporters can smell the 20th now,
it is getting stronger every week.:biggrin:
My prediction about the 20th league title
resting in the Theatre of Dreams
by the end of April is coming true.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do u think should join or leave Man Utd this summer?

My picks for joining:
Mats Hummels (central defender from Dortmund)
Eden Hazard (attacking midfielder from Lille)

Berbatov, Owen, Scholes to leave.

My top pick to leave would be Berbatov. His heart is not in the club. Agree Owen and probably Park should also leave. I watched a video of Park when he played for United some years ago and he was much faster then but I think United may still keep him for commercial reasons.

United still needs a defensive midfielder and that should be their top priority. I expect United to keep a lid on spending and I reckon they will be looking at Portuguese players this summer.

Signing Eriksen will be my top choice albeit a remote one. Hazard has expressed interest in joining a London club and I doubt very much about any move to OT. Tiote from Newcastle looks good.

The players I'd like to see leave:
1. Jonny Evans
2. Fabio
3. Anderson
4. Nani

jw5

Loyal
United still needs a defensive midfielder and that should be their top priority. I expect United to keep a lid on spending and I reckon they will be looking at Portuguese players this summer.

Signing Eriksen will be my top choice albeit a remote one. Hazard has expressed interest in joining a London club and I doubt very much about any move to OT. Tiote from Newcastle looks good.

The players I'd like to see leave:
1. Jonny Evans
2. Fabio
3. Anderson
4. Nani

Portuguese midfielders? Veluso and Mountinho would be good choices, but he may be interested in Javi Garcia of Benfica, who is a former Real spanish player.

Don't think Eriksen is ready, saw him play a few times, and quite lightweight player with good skill.

Evans has improved and there will be many clubs in for him if he leaves. Hope he doesn't, young central defenders not easy to get.
Nani is good too imho, very skilful and pacey, poor decision making.
Anderson has not improved, maybe he should leave.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nani shows flashes of good form early in the season and it comes on and off. He will 'disappears' in the final third of the season and that is just about the only consistent thing. This is the time where men are separated from boys. Thank God our one trick pony Valencia is doing well at the right time. In fact I'd vote him the most valuable player for United this season.

Evans will not be sold and it is partly becos he's English and you're right that there is a dearth of young central defenders in England.

jw5

Loyal
Nani shows flashes of good form early in the season and it comes on and off. He will 'disappears' in the final third of the season and that is just about the only consistent thing. This is the time where men are separated from boys. Thank God our one trick pony Valencia is doing well at the right time. In fact I'd vote him the most valuable player for United this season.

Evans will not be sold and it is partly becos he's English and you're right that there is a dearth of young central defenders in England.

Nani = many tricks, all not very effective
Valencia = one trick, very effective :biggrin:

Evans is Irish, not English, but one of the main factors to keep him is that he is a home grown player.
Players like Fletcher, Cleverly, Welbeck, Evans, keeper Amos should all be kept for this reason and also because they are decent players.
Foreign players should be sold the moment they start deteriorating or giving trouble.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Evans is Irish, not English, but one of the main factors to keep him is that he is a home grown player.
Players like Fletcher, Cleverly, Welbeck, Evans, keeper Amos should all be kept for this reason and also because they are decent players.
Foreign players should be sold the moment they start deteriorating or giving trouble.
Please sell of Carrick, i cant stand him playing, Gigg and Scholes, please retire, than you for your contributions, but please fuck off, give chance to the youngsters....

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Owen and Berba leave, they will need to buy another striker. Personally, I would like to see Mickey Owen play a few more games for United and I believe he could be the key to winning our 20th title. Hernandez has lost a bit of spark after an incredible debut season last year.

With the budget whispered to be at 35 million pounds, we can at best buy only 2 players. SAF will need to think of the players he thinks will compete and do well in the champion's league which will be the old fart's top priority next season. We lost a bit of revenue from our 'premature' exit from CL.

irish or English, he will keep the lot including the twins. This guy has a soft spot for players who are loyal and I dun think he believes in making drastic changes as he knows it may take more than a season for players to gel-incremental changes at best. The only player that he wants out of the club is Berba. He'll sell even if it means the club takes a big haircut.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
This season is turning out to be an astonishing one-the Manchester clubs bidding to be Champions, the 3 London clubs fighting tooth and nail to qualify for CL and the Merseysides trying to outdo each other. Amazing!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yahoo... +5 ahead, with 7 games to go.:wink: Just +2 wins, then it's a non-"final" with noisy blue side of manchester on 30/4. DG saved our skin with athletic saves.

Last edited:

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

176939_thumb.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson hails 'exceptional' Manchester United winger Valencia
The Ecuadorian winger has been in outstanding form since returning from injury, scoring a goal against Blackburn as the Red Devils increased their lead at the top of the league

151055_thumb.jpg

Owen hoping to play a part in Manchester United title push
The injury-plagued striker has been sidelined since the beginning of November but is keen to come back and feature for the club as they look to secure their 20th league triumph

159639_thumb.jpg

From Blackburn zero to Ewood hero - De Gea proves his worth in Manchester United's title charge
The Spaniard made three superb saves as Sir Alex Ferguson's side moved five points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Rovers on Monday night

174005_thumb.jpg

Not finished yet - Ferdinand delivers reminder to England as rock solid form guides Manchester United towards title No. 20
Questions were asked of the 33-year-old during a difficult period of inconsistent form and fitness earlier in the season but he has bounced back in style alongside Jonny Evans

176940_thumb.jpg

Young delighted with Manchester United's 'massive' win over Blackburn
The England international describes the importance of the win which sends the Red Devils five points clear after he came off the bench to grab the second goal of the game

176932_thumb.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson hails late Valencia strike that 'typified the history' of Manchester United
The 70-year-old boss admitted it had been a 'long night' in the dugout but the defending champions eventually got the breakthrough to go five points clear at the top of the table

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

143394_thumb.jpg

Manchester United track Porto's James Rodriguez - report
The Premier League champions are reportedly monitoring the Colombian youngster's situation and will continue to observe him in this weekend's league clash against Braga

176941_thumb.jpg

Title race is not over after Blackburn win, says Manchester United's Ferdinand
England international was delighted to get revenge at Ewood Park on Monday but is wary of complacency ahead of a run of fixtures against relegation-threatened sides

161100_thumb.jpg

Ferguson losing patience with Manchester United contract rebel Pogba - report
The young midfielder has not featured since his appearance from the bench against Wolves after reportedly resisting another request to extend his deal at Old Trafford

159230_thumb.jpg

Manchester United's €45m interest in Nicolas Gaitan will have cooled after Champions League flop against Chelsea
The creative winger failed to impress in the two-legged tie against Chelsea, which may turn off his suitors from splashing out a hefty sum for him

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be worrying times for United. Young should have been given a yellow card for simulation and the linesman ought to be shot. Second consecutive match days where linesmen make big blunders that could decide the fate of teams.

Players that deserve the flying boot:

1.Carrick (3 consecutive poor games in a row)
2.Evra
3.Rafael (sheer stupidity)
4.Welbeck (deserve a double flying boot)- A striker that doesn't know how to shoot!!

They should expect Wigan to park a double decker this Wednesday at the DW stadium.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Arsenal just did Man U a big favor. Now Nasri has to squeeze his balls in one corner. :biggrin:

160679_thumb.jpg

Grand Sam Sunday: Ending Nasri's title hopes provides Arsenal extra incentive against Manchester City
The Frenchman is the latest in a long line of Gunners to leave north London for the Blues in the past three years but his money-driven transfer is arguably most resented by fans

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arsenal just did Man U a big favor. Now Nasri has to squeeze his balls in one corner. :biggrin:

Nah, Nasri is laughing all the way to the bank. He gets 3-4times more than he would at Arsenal and his team is ahead of his former club. That is not a bad deal I must say.:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be worrying times for United. Young should have been given a yellow card for simulation and the linesman ought to be shot. Second consecutive match days where linesmen make big blunders that could decide the fate of teams.

Players that deserve the flying boot:

1.Carrick (3 consecutive poor games in a row)
2.Evra
3.Rafael (sheer stupidity)
4.Welbeck (deserve a double flying boot)- A striker that doesn't know how to shoot!!

They should expect Wigan to park a double decker this Wednesday at the DW stadium.

lady luck smiling on Man U. First penalty supposed to be conceded not given at Fulham. Penalty undeserved given against QPR.

Against QPR, i sense even if the penalty is not given, they will concede sooner or later.

Rafael ought to be brought one corner and be given a hairdryer treatment - he has been very hot headed this season - need to mature quickly.

Welbeck losing his form, likewise for Chicarito, why on earth didn't play Owen? Thot he fit liao? And Berbatov - he is condemned liao?

Anyways, thanks to Pizzaro's assist to Arteta, even if we draw at DW this Wednesday, it is not too damaging.

I think we can afford to lose at Man C even and keep the title if we can win all the rest. Esp since Balotelli has now gone. Augeuro & Dzeko both cold. Left only tevez...