• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC don't like curry smell can complain to authority

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share the same shock. The mediator should advise the complaining PRC family to sell and find another flat or better still, go back to China. I'm not much of a curry fan, I just have it occasionally. I passes by Indian stalls with full scale curry cooking regularly too. Just like millions of us, we have no problem with it.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah not only Indians cook curry ok. Just ask all those CCB ah tiongs to fark off back to China if they cannot live in a multi-racial society. CCB commies.

Oh well curry can be quite strong. The pt is since these kelings were locals i could see why you peeps might be angry but hey it could have been a foreign one at that. It's good to see a chinese not have to always tolerate a keling's nonsense.

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How ar? One day my family eat liulian and my alien neighbor go complain to CMC.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah not only Indians cook curry ok. Just ask all those CCB ah tiongs to fark off back to China if they cannot live in a multi-racial society. CCB commies.

Only kelings will specifically cook curry obviously.

Not only locals but foreign ones too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be good to see tiongs and kelings fight but anyway what i can say is at least the tiongs are fighting for their rights true they aren't locals but the locals that always seems to get bullied and increasingly become more cowardly are the local chinese. At least these tiongs can teach local chinese hey grow back your balls stop always bending over backwards.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ah tiongs cares more about their rights and injustice then most people here thinks. There are many cases where they would voice out and do a "human flesh" search to shame the perpetrator. I'm hoping incidents like this would happen more often. Integration is not just about accepting them into living here, its also about accepting them with their behaviors and culture as well. With their gutsy voicing out, lets hope they would vote more opposition in.

It would be good to see tiongs and kelings fight but anyway what i can say is at least the tiongs are fighting for their rights true they aren't locals but the locals that always seems to get bullied and increasingly become more cowardly are the local chinese. At least these tiongs can teach local chinese hey grow back your balls stop always bending over backwards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ah tiongs cares more about their rights and injustice then most people here thinks. There are many cases where they would voice out and do a "human flesh" search to shame the perpetrator. I'm hoping incidents like this would happen more often. Integration is not just about accepting them into living here, its also about accepting them with their behaviors and culture as well. With their gutsy voicing out, lets hope they would vote more opposition in.

It's true tiongs have many bad pts but it doesn't mean they don't have good pts. One of the reason for tiongs being imported is to keep the chinese population up. Hey the damn locals here don't want to reproduce fast enough and m&ds are churning out kids in the tons. If this isn't kept in check the chinese in future might need to become muslims. Perhaps to some cowardly chinese they don't mind bending over backwards like dogs and let that happen to their descendants but i doubt other chinese would like that.

One thing the local chinese can learn how these tiongs is grow a pair. I bet the reason why some ppl are kind of shocked is cos they are always used to bend over backwards cos it's racist if they don't. They are so used to being shafted that they don't know how it is like to stand up for your rights.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should learn this from the ah tiongs. It is something that would help Singaporean engage better with the PAP.

It's true tiongs have many bad pts but it doesn't mean they don't have good pts. One of the reason for tiongs being imported is to keep the chinese population up. Hey the damn locals here don't want to reproduce fast enough and m&ds are churning out kids in the tons. If this isn't kept in check the chinese in future might need to become muslims. Perhaps to some cowardly chinese they don't mind bending over backwards like dogs and let that happen to their descendants but i doubt other chinese would like that.

One thing the local chinese can learn how these tiongs is grow a pair. I bet the reason why some ppl are kind of shocked is cos they are always used to bend over backwards cos it's racist if they don't. They are so used to being shafted that they don't know how it is like to stand up for your rights.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ah Gong (stupid Singaporean Chinese) has no other choice but to hire betwwen a ah Tiong or a ah neh (singaporean),who will ah gong hire?

I think 99% of ah gong will hire ah tiong!

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cooking curry is a red herring. Those with Indian neighbors knows what its like. Got a bayi neighbor who fries onions the whole day. The whole place stinks. Happen to be in Melaka and staying at my usual guesthouse. Its a holiday weekend so all places are full. The proprietor suggested another guesthouse further down the road run by an Indian family. The same "curry smell" hit me so I decided to take a cab all the way back to JB that night rather than spending the night there.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng kana warning from upstairs neighbour for eating durian before leh. but when too many people were eating durians they got no choice but moved out lor.:biggrin: durian power!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope I'm doing a good deed by fucking(physically and not verbally) their girls free of charge. Over the past 6 months, I have bedded 5. I'm plotting the 6th now :wink:

Not only free of charge... go have a check maybe they left you free gifts as well :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've ever had Indian tenant who locked the house and went for 3 weeks holiday. According to neighbours upstairs downstairs next doors... there were foul smell coming out of the house. We all tried to ring him but to no avail. In the end neighbours reported police. I used my spare key open the door went in with police to check the house... expecting to see some dead bodies. But no, there was nothing unusual, just the tons of Indian spices they kept in the house. Haha anyway after that market was quite good sold the house liao.

Last edited: