• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking pinoy whores eating fries in MRT...fucking 3rd world whores!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking pinoys whores...every weekend can see them whoring themselves to banglas at lucky plaza...pinoys are cheaters, liars, thieves, and scumbags...:mad::oIo:

foreigner_feasts_on_fries_on_train_despite_dirty_glares_fro-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer NoseyNewsy saw this foreigner munching on a bag of fries on a crowded train last evening (July 15).

Said the STOMPer:

"This woman was blatantly eating her fries inside a crowded west bound train.

"Initially I thought she took it out to pacify her young child who was wailing away at the top of her screeching voice.

"However to my shock and horror, she actually started feasting on the fries herself, amidst disgusted glares directed at her from various commuters.

"And the most infuriating thing is when the mrt staff clad in the red SMRT shirt patrolled the cabins, she quickly hid her food and the staff didnt even bother to look left and right.

"I then darted out of the cabin at one of the stations to show another uniformed staff on the platform this photo and she merely exclaimed, 'oh no...', looked lost and continued to look on as she lost both me and the train since I had quickly jumped back into the cabin and rushed off for a meeting."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60% of voters have given them the mandate to eat inside the train. There is nothing 40% of singaporeans can do.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
60% of voters have given them the mandate to eat inside the train. There is nothing 40% of singaporeans can do.
I think the Stomper belongs to the 40% who will KPKB on anything and blame anything on the PAP and the rational 60% who managed to prop up the other 40%. If Pinays are so bad, why so many including those in the 40% employ them - in their homes or offices?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Stomper belongs to the 40% who will KPKB on anything and blame anything on the PAP and the rational 60% who managed to prop up the other 40%. If Pinays are so bad, why so many including those in the 40% employ them - in their homes or offices?

those fucking pinays whores are employed by the fucking 60% pathetic coward stupid sinkie sheeps...::rolleyes::oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well since the PAP is so money face, why dont they FINE these people who break the rules? on the spot $50.00 fine, that way I will encourage the Foreign Trash to eat more on the trains and buses. that way the FTs get what they deserve.. Thanks 60%

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are fucking useless. I am still puzzled why so many of them are handling the hotlines. They speak halting English.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... If Pinays are so bad, why so many including those in the 40% employ them - in their homes or offices?

Have you worked or stayed in Pinoyland?
If you have not, try staying there and walk around the streets for a week or so and tell us if you come out in one piece.
If you have, kindly explain why so many millions of Pinoys need to work overseas-and almost none as employers?
Why Pinoys are famous for fake degrees?
Name me one, yes just one thing in which the Pinoys are acknowledged as world leaders in, look up to and admired for.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have not, try staying there and walk around the streets for a week or so and tell us if you come out in one piece.
If you have, kindly explain why so many millions of Pinoys need to work overseas-and almost none as employers?
Why Pinoys are famous for fake degrees?
Name me one, yes just one thing in which the Pinoys are acknowledged as world leaders in, look up to and admired for.

World leaders in exporting their shit ppl? or do mexicans beat them?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

The whole thing boils down to their backward religion which forbids them from practising birth control. It is ok for them to make babies destined for low life, manual labour and exploitation.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoys are talented? they dont even knoe how to spelll bulletin board... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

funny-pinoy-yc6k14opmp.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUOTE=Jah_rastafar_I;774443]World leaders in exporting their shit ppl? or do mexicans beat them?[/QUOTE]

The mexicans (guys) shovel the gardens and 'hoes'(for their women)whilst the filipinos have maids, mates and maids to be proud of:confused:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You open up the country to let in scumbags, you must expect the filth. What first world country with Swiss standard of living? With scumbags living in our midst, what kind of living do you expect?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You open up the country to let in scumbags, you must expect the filth. What first world country with Swiss standard of living? With scumbags living in our midst, what kind of living do you expect?

In recent years, however, the number of documented foreigners has grown to nearly a quarter of Switzerland’s 8 million population — one of the highest ratios in Europe and a higher one than in the U.S., where legal migrants constitute about 13% of its overall population. This spike has sparked widespread concerns about the impact of immigration on the welfare system, housing and general infrastructure, prompting calls from politicians and other organizations for more restrictive immigration policies.

A right-wing Swiss parliamentarian, Natalie Rickli, even said during an interview last year on the Zurich TV station TeleZuri that “there are now too many Germans in the country,” referring to over 270,000 German immigrants who work in Switzerland’s service sector, while in Geneva there have been incidents of hostility toward an estimated 63,000 French citizens who each day cross the border to work in the city. Last year, a pamphlet by anonymous authors was circulated outside the Geneva University Hospital, criticizing the French workers for “their arrogance, their pollution, their contempt and their insolence.” And a Swiss environmental group, Ecopop, has warned of the strain immigrants are putting on tiny Switzerland’s natural resources. “There is unease among the population, and it’s necessary to take this seriously,” Swiss Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga said at a recent news conference.

As a member of the Federal Council, Sommaruga must support the government’s stance, but her own liberal party, the Social Democrats, has been critical of the quota system, claiming, along with other left-leaning groups like the Greens and the trade unions, that immigrants have had a positive impact on the Swiss economy. However, populist groups like the right-wing Swiss People’s Party (SVP) argue that migrants go to Switzerland mainly to claim welfare benefits and subsidized housing, even though there are no statistics to support this claim.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/05/01/bachmann-on-switzerland/#ixzz2hmSUO01I

As you can see, all countries, Switzerland included, are facing similar problems with immigration.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In recent years, however, the number of documented foreigners has grown to nearly a quarter of Switzerland’s 8 million population — one of the highest ratios in Europe and a higher one than in the U.S., where legal migrants constitute about 13% of its overall population. This spike has sparked widespread concerns about the impact of immigration on the welfare system, housing and general infrastructure, prompting calls from politicians and other organizations for more restrictive immigration policies.

A right-wing Swiss parliamentarian, Natalie Rickli, even said during an interview last year on the Zurich TV station TeleZuri that “there are now too many Germans in the country,” referring to over 270,000 German immigrants who work in Switzerland’s service sector, while in Geneva there have been incidents of hostility toward an estimated 63,000 French citizens who each day cross the border to work in the city. Last year, a pamphlet by anonymous authors was circulated outside the Geneva University Hospital, criticizing the French workers for “their arrogance, their pollution, their contempt and their insolence.” And a Swiss environmental group, Ecopop, has warned of the strain immigrants are putting on tiny Switzerland’s natural resources. “There is unease among the population, and it’s necessary to take this seriously,” Swiss Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga said at a recent news conference.

As a member of the Federal Council, Sommaruga must support the government’s stance, but her own liberal party, the Social Democrats, has been critical of the quota system, claiming, along with other left-leaning groups like the Greens and the trade unions, that immigrants have had a positive impact on the Swiss economy. However, populist groups like the right-wing Swiss People’s Party (SVP) argue that migrants go to Switzerland mainly to claim welfare benefits and subsidized housing, even though there are no statistics to support this claim.

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/05/01/bachmann-on-switzerland/#ixzz2hmSUO01I

As you can see, all countries, Switzerland included, are facing similar problems with immigration.

Somehow, their similar problems pale in comparison to ours. Legal migrants there comes up to nearly a quarter of the population or 25%, in Singapore, the number is more than 40%. And they are already worried and taking it seriously. Meanwhile, our government is advocating a 6.9 million population, if it does happen, Singaporeans will truly be a minority in their own country.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
very big difference between better behaved middle to upper class and the lowest of the low. their spending power is mitigation enough. please dont tell me germans work as maids in switzerland.