• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

excuse me, are u GRACIOUS?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
graciousness is a very subjective behaviour depending on the situation and circumstances u r in.

most think that the poor, the uneducated, the sick and the psycho-wackos who are aplenty here cannot behave graciously. then again, u look at the rich or the well-off. just look at their horrendous greediness when ther are at the buffet tables. even religious people such as the christians. when these people hit the buffet tables, GRACIOUSNESS is definitely thrown out of their dictionary!!

so what is gracious? are u gracious enough?:*:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
middle-finger1kid.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
see what i mean people? pscyho-wackos aplenty here. so must be gracious to forgive them. they know not what they are doing cos they can't afford to pay for the MENTAL MEDICINES to calm their nerves.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just when u think that the eudcated or even the very highly educated people could at least be a bit gracious....then u realise how wrong we could get:*:

the higher one is educated here, usually their perception of intangible such as GRACIOUSNESS is the last thing in their mind. their basic motive would be money and more money. whatever there is, it would be measured in terms of MONEY.

example: our men in white. nothing's matter except money and more money.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
multi-million $ paid minitoot:

would u ve ur 3 meals in hawker centres, food courts or restaurants?

gracious, ungracious or simply a wimpy lame show of sarcastic arrogance?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what's GRACIOUSNESS?

excuse me, are u gracious? hv u been gracious until one day suddenly u decided that being GRACIOUS would end up losing out? then u stop trying to be gracious no more :(

is that what most singaporeans ended up with - being UNGRACIOUS after realising that GRACIOUSNESS is to be sorry to your ownself?

eg. i give up my seat for a elder folk. now i begin to strain myself and my bad back is beginning to pain me. gracious to others; ungracious to ownself.....:(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ungraciousness begets ungraciousness.

this is a simple str8forward thread. even that, u cannot get a simple gracious opinions. so how could sbf forummers be gracious? or the correct term to use: how they be even matured to face the fact that they are what they really are :(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ungraciousness begets ungraciousness.

this is a simple str8forward thread. even that, u cannot get a simple gracious opinions. so how could sbf forummers be gracious? or the correct term to use: how they be even matured to face the fact that they are what they really are :(

blog+24.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "graciousness is saying thank you after being repeatedly whacked, slapped, punched and kicked without hitting back.":biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL ... you are recycling Ivebert's troll pics.

many forummers here are actually pea-brained petty fucks who don't ve much of a quality opinions to offer. they resort to petty slimings, unexplained poo-sized resentment and beside trolling and incessant spammings, they do not have a life. the correct appropriate word for them is: CYBERPESTS.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
many forummers here are actually pea-brained petty fucks who don't ve much of a quality opinions to offer. they resort to petty slimings, unexplained poo-sized resentment and beside trolling and incessant spammings, they do not have a life. the correct appropriate word for them is: CYBERPESTS.

5538f8e5.jpg