• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sir, duh meet want salt no?

Sorry?

The meet want salt no?

Sorry?

*2 mins of Hokkien outburst* Sorree Sir, don't fire mee. I cannot gold bag Singa-pore, the Chi-chi-chinese take my job al-rea-did. :*::*:

nsx_ame24m.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yawnzzzzzzz...ah boy nice try ...:smile: cant expect much from a boy like you ...better study hard or else your papa dont give you pocket money ..again :wink: dont say uncle never warn you . :wink:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnzzzzzzz...ah boy nice try ...:smile: cant expect much from a boy like you ...better study hard or else your papa dont give you pocket money ..again :wink: dont say uncle never warn you . :wink:

Hahahaha....I am still laughing at this one. I think I will be laughing in my sleep for a few nights. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alfrescian
My Reputation: 22
Posts:147Rep Power:0 Re: Ship low income old Singaporeans to Batam and Bintan
Originally Posted by buzzlightyear
The door opened and he was blocking my way. I yelled at him 'Hey OLD man, get out of the way' before shaking my head at him to let him know how much I dissaprove of him and his generation when I left.

You stupid ugly dickhead. There should be only one S.

Last edited by lauhunku; Today at 08:17 AM.

Watch Char_Azn Skydive!

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feaces-brained uneducated illiterate third-world third-rate useless spotty-skinned limp-wristed smelly bed-wetting flase-teeth-wearing face-wanting balding lice-eating tissue-selling tables-wiping limping Chinese old man, there is a difference between people who make the usual careless spelling mistakes and obvious full-on retards like you who has not been able to string together ten words properly since birth.

I suggest you and your generation of ass-sucking retards approach a doctor to see what he can do about your lobotomies, you might get a group discount.

Epic. Sammyboy booby post of the year right there. Brainless dunce retard goes on a rant the need for 'boys to study hard' and then finishes with his usual full-on retarded illiterate broken English: 'or else your papa dont give you pocket money'.

Hahaha. Full-on stupidity.

Last edited:
L

lauhunku

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wnGt7p-9m6o?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="100" frameborder="0" height="100"></iframe>

Mi amor sera contigo
Me olvidaras, me olvidaras
llorare igual que un nino
Porque te vas? Porque te vas?

Hoy en mi ventana, recha el sol
Y el corazon se pone triste
contemplando la ciudad
Porque te vas?
Como cada noche desperte
Pensando en ti
En mi velor todas las horas fui pasar
Porque te vas?

Chorus:
Mi amor sera contigo
Me olvidaras, me olvidaras
llorare igual que un nino
Porque te vas? Porque te vas?

Bajo una felumbra de un farron
se queda mirar todas las cosas
Que que quedaron por decir
Se torberan
Junto a las manillas de un relo
Esperaran todas las horas que quedaron por vivir
Esperaran

(Chorus)

Hey senorita, venga aqui
Make a move, and get down with me
A la fiesta, you caught my eye
I really hate to say goodbye
If only I could stay with you
Today I'm happy, tomorrow blue
Sexy chica, it's not like far
Yo te quiero mi amor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahah ...ah boy Can't even spell begging yet want to become full-time begger ? Whahahah . You better go back to RTC to finish your education there , before uncle drifter bring out the cane again ...whahahah .

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahah ...ah boy Can't even spell begging yet want to become full-time begger ? Whahahah . You better go back to RTC to finish your education there , before uncle drifter bring out the cane again ...whahahah .

The broken English starts from the second word now, couldn't even bother to read the entire post. Useless trash has never been able to string together 5 words properly or think a coherent thought since birth. :o

Talk about trying to help a full-on suck-ass spotty-skinned smelly retarded old pure LOSER. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by buzzlightyear

Fuck. I can't even spell Beging and dissaprove correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well..well..looks like you can't be a beggar as well. How about being a burger? Or a Fast Food Server, that is more up your alley.

RTC? I guess that is just next door to where you live...
Bring out the cane? Try a walking cane...comes in handy when the rheumatism acts up.

Loser.