• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!.. tonychat apologize to drifter in orchard road

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat brought his family along and publicly apologize to drifter in Orchard Rd... tonychat is that fucktard in gayish-looking purple sarong...with the chinese word " i sorry" written across his chest...the one with dat stupid looking wig with the world " i am hurt" written across his chest must be his gay boyfren lah ....:p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so drifter, u will accept tonychat apology?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

new_form_of_therapy_bunch_of_people_walk_down_o-thumbnail.jpg

therapy4jpg1309001499614-data.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat brought his family along and publicly apologize to drifter in Orchard Rd... tonychat is that fucktard in gayish-looking purple sarong...with the chinese word " i sorry" written across his chest...the one with dat stupid looking wig with the world " i am hurt" written across his chest must be his gay boyfren lah ....:p:p:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so drifter, u will accept tonychat apology?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

new_form_of_therapy_bunch_of_people_walk_down_o-thumbnail.jpg

therapy4jpg1309001499614-data.jpg

hahahaha..i like your thread ..funny sia ..by the way that cb kia tonychat dont even have balls to confront me with his mistake ...