• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic Pets

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently got urge to keep some exotic pets...

currently keeping a few lovebirds but am looking at a mini owl next...

drifter u got any lobang or can give me any tips in obtaining a mini owl...??

also considering other small pets like sugar gliders, bearded dragons or the spiky desert dragon...

any lobangs...???

dont worry, my status is samster since 1996 delphi forum.... can ask around many ppl know me....

SIMM0NS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AVA seizes more than 30 wild animals from HDB dweller

illegal-wildlife.jpg

Some of the illegal wildlife seized by AVA – (L - R) slow loris, Indian star tortoise and Inland bearded dragon. (Photo: AVA)

SINGAPORE: The Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) has seized over 30 wild animals from a person living in an HDB flat.

In a statement, AVA said the animals included highly endangered and threatened species like the slow loris, marmoset, Indian star tortoise and ball python.

AVA said these animals cannot be kept as pets in Singapore.

The agency seized the animals on 3 June 2013, following a tip-off.

It has sent the animals to Wildlife Reserves Singapore for proper care and custody.

It was the agency's largest inland seizure of wildlife since 2002.

AVA said a man is assisting it in its investigations into the case.

- CNA/xq

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0Xycu8y34XU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Snowbell

Um,
Anyone sells or possibly can find seller for baby hedgehog?
I'm looking for one.

Leave a pm or contact me at 83578970.
Xoxo - snowbell

chewchews

Nope not out to bait anyone my hedgehog recently gave birth looking for people who wants to buy. Well you can pm me if interested. But I dam scared buyers are bait lehhhh now u guys say until like that

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corn snakes and milk snakes very good pets eat once a week, poop also once a week, change bedding once a month, 1 week to 2 week holiday no problem, just leave water enough, they can go without food and no poop. Puppy dog tame and inquisitive, very therapeutic to let it just coil round your hands, relieves stress as they move slowly.