• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesson from a taxi driver

pinkpanther7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took a taxi from the airport 1 day before cooling off day during the recent gen election. As we were doing small talks about the election, the driver mentioned that he is from Aljunied GRC. So I asked him innocently if he will be voting for the PAP. Immediately , he spewed out strings of hokkien expletives and vulgarities against pAP during the next 40 minutes of the journey blaming all the things that has goine wrong since the 2006 election. He claimed that all the residents in his block are voting for WP. It was quite hilarious when he said that even his Indian neightbour went to the temple to offer prayers that the PAP would loss Aljunied. He mentioned that he picked up a few passengers from the airport that past few days who use the govt growth n share package money to buy the air-tickets back home just to vote against the PAP. Boy, did I get a good dose of tuition in hokkien expletives and vulgarities from him since my army days. :biggrin:

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u know ...
... 90% of taxidrivers r anti-pap??
... 99% of "others taxi company" f** delgro comfort compy everyday??

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is very fun talking to the cabbies...almost everyone i talk to, end up f**king the government.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is very fun talking to the cabbies...almost everyone i talk to, end up f**king the government.

In the early days of PAP those who fuck them are the middle class and the rich.
All the poor people praise them to high heaven.
Ironically, Thailand going thru the same phase with Thaksin's party.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u know ...
... 90% of taxidrivers r anti-pap??
... 99% of "others taxi company" f** delgro comfort compy everyday??

Many were PMET's who lost good paying jobs - some to FT
What do you expect them to do esp when Minsiters get paid millions..