• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iran Shows The World The Way to Reduce The Mutant Gay Population!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Damn It! There are more and more gays in Singapore and these mutants will cause the extinction of the world if we do not stop them. If you want to save your sons' arse from being poked by these subhumans, it is time we adopt the Iranian way to cull these faggots.

And stop telling me that gays are also living things. Well they are not, living things can reproduce, gays can't!:mad:

[video=youtube;zL_zP2pHp3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_zP2pHp3w&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;sJ0aPyNbzns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0aPyNbzns&feature=player_embedded#at=178[/video]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only good gay is a dead gay!**:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

**Only if the body is burnt within 3 hours to prevent the spread of diseases.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few public hanging of mutant gays will stop the confusion in those confused with their sexuality and deter young people from being bi-curious!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
6288ac2dgw1dofw85i2j4g.gif

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non Muslim Persian men have very strong gay tendencies.

Its a disease actually. Medication should be able to help.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian. In our numerous past lives, we had been males and we had been females.

If, for example, you had been born as a female for the past 10 lives, and you were born as a male in this life, you tend to carry over the feminine tendencies from previous lives. This is the reason why some people are confused about their gender.

But it is just so wrong to kill people for their gender tendencies. Nothing is more barbarian than taking an innocent life.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how you explain the urge to screw assholes :confused:

There is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian. In our numerous past lives, we had been males and we had been females.

If, for example, you had been born as a female for the past 10 lives, and you were born as a male in this life, you tend to carry over the feminine tendencies from previous lives. This is the reason why some people are confused about their gender.

But it is just so wrong to kill people for their gender tendencies. Nothing is more barbarian than taking an innocent life.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have been a gay/lesbian in one of your past lifes, you will not have this life now.

I know you are referring to Buddhism but that is not the right interpretation.

Buddhists are suppose to be compassionate and forgiving but they don't condone immoral acts. For example, they will not condone the actions of a rapist but will forgive him, help him to 'straighten up' while he serve his time in jail and will not label him as a 'rapist' for life.

The same has to go to all those gays and lesbian. Buddhists should be compassionate towards them because Buddhists think that these people are not of sound minds and there are certain desires/urges (something like those of rapists) that are not right so they should help them 'straighten up' (instead of hanging them or discriminating/isolating them). This has got nothing to do with past lifes or acceptance.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded gay dog

kryonlight: Mum, I like to be fucked in my arsehole.

kryonlight's Mum: That's great, my boy boy has finally grown up. Just make sure you get fucked in your arsehole deep and strong.

kryonlight: Hurray! I will mum. Now let me go and look for Uncle Lee Tah Bar, he will love to fuck my arsehole!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am straight and sometimes I had the urge to screw my gf's a$$hole. :biggrin:

The idea was shot down immediately by her, "payne" was her usual excuse. LOL! :o

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Lee Tah Bar wants to fuck your arsehole too!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In Buddhism : Saṃsāra (Seven panes of reincarnations)

Pass lives refer to the incarnation of thoughts, this moment u covet your neighbour's property u are greedy, next moment u save his life u become a saint/saviour/hero.

There are seven panes of
reincarnations : God Realm (Blissful State),The Asura (practise of black magic etc), The Human realm, The Animal realm (also known as the Tiryag-yoni realm) is based on strong mental states of stupidity and prejudice cultivated in a (previous life or lives -meaning thoughts), The Hungry Ghost realm (also known as the Preta realm) is a rebirth based on strong possessiveness and desire which were cultivated in a previous life or lives, The Naraka realm, or "hell realm" is a rebirth based on strong states of hatred cultivated in a previous life or lives, Bodhisatta Realm is also described as someone who practise Buddhism is still subject to birth, illness, death, sorrow, defilement and delusion (meaning not enlighten yet)

Buddha-hood enlighten no more reincarnations no greed no hatred no delusion

And to summarised Buddha teachings : is to achieve NO GREED NO HATRED NO DELUSION simple as that :P

U only have one life when u're dead its gone, precious it.

Amen !

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pink movement is a cancerous disease and for the right-minded majority it must be stopped or just cynically-encouraged just so we could happily launch a Hundred Flowers Campaign to rout and victoriously cleanse them all.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Iranians are just giving another reason for the US and the West to attack her with her treatment of their gay population. The United States has now linked US policy to the treatment of gays/Lesbians in other countries.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Another poetic genius from the golden age of sammyboy. Been researching on this TS since his posts appeared on my recommended reading links.

Also noticed that even though he was foul-mouthed, he always kept to his own posts, never going to destroy other people's discussion by going off topic, derailing or hijacking. Weird how he is a complete fucker on one hand, but yet a gentleman in another hand.

But good to keep this post as a gentle reminder to buttfucking sickos like Alex Au, Pope of the Temple of Arse fuckers, VinceW and his arse bitch Jovhlam Wham...All those who collude to hijack true human rights issues with their Trojan horse for fulfilling their unnatural, evil, deviant, abnormal fantasies....this fate awaits you in the majority of this globe, far from the safety of your AngMoh boyfriends and bitches.

Wonder if this nick is still active?