• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOISE!

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Indian FT brats so spoiled? Why so noisy? This is not India! They better go back or die or shut the fuck up!:mad::mad::mad:

Unless the brat go to childcare I have no peace at home. Whole weekend already.

She either gets too happy, KPKB run about or cry, or bang furniture and drag furniture or throw things all their fucking activities at the expense of my peace.:mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Every morning almost must cry and refuse to go to childcare. Very often in 4 am can wake up and cry from nightmare and give me nightmare!:oIo::mad:

Don't sleep 2 am very common and still push chairs around in the room just above mine. KNN! CCB!:mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Not only FT must leave! Their kids I have no love nor sympathy for. :oIo::*:

Die of leave or shut the fuck up, but I know they will not change nor shut either they leave or die are the only ways I will have peace. I pray they die.

:wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOIS

You are staying in Bullion Park or Orchid Park , 2 well known places with lots of Indian FT's?
When i was there, I felt like I was in a foreign country.

If not pray do tell us.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: god damn it! FT Indian SPOIL BRAT moved into unit above my home! Day & Night NOIS

You are staying in Bullion Park or Orchid Park , 2 well known places with lots of Indian FT's?
When i was there, I felt like I was in a foreign country.

If not pray do tell us.

Aiyah I don't say I stay where lah. Indian spoiled brats upstairs Char Si Lang day and night lah.:*::*: I have nightmare and can not sleep and have no peace also lah.

They spoiled kid too much already. This type NEW CITIZEN? Jump the block and die better still! :mad::oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, i share your anger and your pain... I'm kinda in the same situation as you but my plight is slightly worse... Late last year, a bloody keling family from India moved to a unit besides mine.. and my nightmare continues till today.. This Ah Neh farker is an IT bastard..bloody yaya and always acted aloof with the me and the rest of the neighbors... His wife got a loud voice like a man and his bloody 2 keling sons are the most iritating young twits that I had ever seen in my whole life...

Nearly every morning, this 2 young clown sons of his would make a din... for nothing, the youngest bastard would be crying aloud and the eldest bastard son would be running along the corridors... and to top it off, his bloody wife would be shouting and screaming at her 2 bastard sons to behave themselves... Even during my off days, my sleep would be interupted by this Keling family...

And worse, another of my neighbor will be selling her unit to a Keling family soon this month... My Unit level will soon be infested by bloody kelings..!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THIS?

The fucking BASTARD that lets in all these FTs.

Instead of telling these FTs to adapt to Singapore lifestyle and culture, the MIWs are telling S'poreans to adapt to these FTs.

I will use my FIST to adapt; the slightest chance these bastards give me.:oIo:

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, i share your anger and your pain... I'm kinda in the same situation as you but my plight is slightly worse... Late last year, a bloody keling family from India moved to a unit besides mine.. and my nightmare continues till today.. This Ah Neh farker is an IT bastard..bloody yaya and always acted aloof with the me and the rest of the neighbors... His wife got a loud voice like a man and his bloody 2 keling sons are the most iritating young twits that I had ever seen in my whole life...

Nearly every morning, this 2 young clown sons of his would make a din... for nothing, the youngest bastard would be crying aloud and the eldest bastard son would be running along the corridors... and to top it off, his bloody wife would be shouting and screaming at her 2 bastard sons to behave themselves... Even during my off days, my sleep would be interupted by this Keling family...

And worse, another of my neighbor will be selling her unit to a Keling family soon this month... My Unit level will soon be infested by bloody kelings..!!!:mad::mad::mad:

To be fair my local Indian friends aren't like this. KNN these are FT Indians from India. I think local Indians also dislike them. They better go back to India or jump the block & die. :mad::mad::mad:

CB CB CB!

Whole country fucked up by FTs!

:oIo::oIo:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

900,000 on their way here. Channel 8 will air Indian shows and movies. You sinks better start to learn how to make roti prata. When you lose your job to them at least you can sell prata. Hahaha......

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Start learning Swedish now if you wanna escape to a first world country devoid of Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs. :smile:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Learn prata easier. Part of the 900,000 already here.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Learn prata easier. Part of the 900,000 already here.

Any local Indian pse teach us how to scold the FT Indian?! Tell them to go back or jump off the roof! Please teach.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any local Indian pse teach us how to scold the FT Indian?! Tell them to go back or jump off the roof! Please teach.

Not all FT Indians speak Tamil. How to teach?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nearly every morning, this 2 young clown sons of his would make a din... for nothing, the youngest bastard would be crying aloud and the eldest bastard son would be running along the corridors...

Pour some pee on the floor and let them slip...

... And worse, another of my neighbor will be selling her unit to a Keling family soon this month... My Unit level will soon be infested by bloody kelings..!!!:mad::mad::mad:

And... i can guess, your unit level will be infested by your own pee too ?
:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Question : You are trapped in your unit level with a bag of empty plastic , some ah nehs and five poisonous snakes .
What do you do ?

Answer : Pee in the plastic bag and throw at the ah nehs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He..He..He..

Bro KNNCCB, I cant piss on his door man... When this Keling Kia first moved in last December, the previous owner of the unit had advised the Keling to install a CCTV camera since there had been 2 previous cases of housebreaking at my block .. Upon hearing that this Keling Kia then installed a small CCTV camera outside door...

Just waiting to move in to my new place at Hougang soon... Hopefully the renovations will be completed by end of this month.. So far so good... No India kelings there when me and my wife surveyed the place few months back... :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He..He..He..

Bro KNNBCCB, I cant piss on his door man... When this Keling Kia first moved in last December, the previous owner of the unit had advised the Keling to install a CCTV camera since there had been 2 previous cases of housebreaking at my block .. Upon hearing that this Keling Kia then installed a small CCTV camera outside door...

Just waiting to move in to my new place at Hougang soon... Hopefully the renovations will be completed by end of this month.. So far so good... No India kelings there when me and my wife surveyed the place few months back... :wink:

bro.. good for you...

seems like no matter where you go , these chao ah nehs will always haunt you... :biggrin:
very great encounter of yours with chao ah nehs... :biggrin:
throw some pee bomb before you leave that shit unit.. :eek:

btw...

Keling = from Local ,
Ah Neh = from Shitland . :p

remember my siggi hor.. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha..Ha..ha..

Bro KNNCCB, wherever I go, your Siggy will always be on my mind..:biggrin:

Don't know why, I always have bad encounters with these Indian Ah Nehs since 2003 when I first joined the Marine industry.
From my workplace right till my door step, these Ah Nehs keeps on giving me headaches..
Even when I'm out having drinks with my homeboys, Ah Nehs will always be around my neighborhood kopitiam..
They are like iritating pests that you can never eliminate!

Bastard PAP is the cause of these rodents from India coming to Spore!..:mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

zeddy;752851 Just waiting to move in to my new place at Hougang soon... Hopefully the renovations will be completed by end of this month.. So far so good... No India kelings there when me and my wife surveyed the place few months back... ;)[/QUOTE said:
bro ..do you know every month how many new ah neh come singapore ?:wink: you better check again ..:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro ..do you know every month how many new ah neh come singapore ?:wink: you better check again ..:wink:

Yeah lah Bro, I do know that... but there's no place in Spore to escape from all these Ah Nehs..

I envy you man... I'm sure there are not many Ah Nehs at your place in Japan.:smile:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are Indian FT brats so spoiled? Why so noisy?

:wink:
No point whining. If I were you, I will march up to their unit and tell them politely not to misbehave. If they ignore then raise hell. Call up management if private apartment, report to Town Council if HDB. Do it regularly Must tell these foreign trash who are mostly cowherds and sheperds in India how to behave in civilized Singapore.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Town council only know how to siam. HDB guy will sigh and do a visit when you are not around and told you action been done. Hate to say it, you need to go the the grass-looters and por their lumpars until their head swell. Then they will go to chao ah neh and tell them to quieten down. Feel your pain man, only thing you can do is to sell the house.

No point whining. If I were you, I will march up to their unit and tell them politely not to misbehave. If they ignore then raise hell. Call up management if private apartment, report to Town Council if HDB. Do it regularly Must tell these foreign trash who are mostly cowherds and sheperds in India how to behave in civilized Singapore.

Last edited: