• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are chinese men so "loyal" ......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to chinese women.

Think about this yourselves. Chinese guys dun like ang moh, keling, malay, african women. Say they too big, too smelly, too fat, too dirty, too black etc.

Yet think about this. Ang mohs dun mind fucking black ugly women and marrying them. See how many filippino maids or dark skinned fat women u can see in pattaya for eg with ang moh guys.

The same thing goes for chinese whores. They wun say ang moh men too fat or smelly, or black men like this or that. Even if they say it they probably wun be as reluctant as chinese men.

Chinese men, japs, koreans, east asians in general need to be more outgoing. Why allow the women to get the power????? There are some of these gals who think that no man of their race is good enough for them, cos they are too beautiful, too smart for them. Seriously u wun ever see this type of sexist attitude among say ang moh women.

A personal experience for me is like one of my chinese frens told another fren he wanted to try indian gals. My fren was damn shocked and disgusted when he told me that. In fact among some of my chinese male frens it's not even an option. Yet i bet this sort of thing would never happen among the loose and prositute gender of the chinese.

Chinese gals are also quite racist towards women of other races. Even in the old sammyboy forum i think, there was some chinese gal saying ang moh women damn fat and smelly etc yet of course it does not apply to ang moh men.

When i became racially aware and it was a student gathering. I decided to do something which very few chinese males would do. I went to interupt the convo of 2 indian gals talking. 1 of them was a north indian malaysian gal, quite pleasant looking, she had a kind face. The other was a local tamil exchange sinkee student.

She was a bitch and looked nasty. I ignored her and decided to talk to the north indian gal. I though i was going to be rejected but she was damn nice to me. Now something unexpected happened. Since this is a sinkee, matland gathering and u know how even more socially inept sinkee elites are everyone did not dare socialize, the chinese gals suddenly started talking among themselves about me talking to the indian gal. A fucking indon A hole started interrupting my convo with the indian gal too. Suddenly 1 of the chinese gals also sat next to me keep on starring at me wanted to get my attention. I purposely ignored her. It was sort of like revenge towards the kind of nasty attitude everyone should have faced in sinkeeland once.

Anyway these chinese gals had an interest in me i think. They got some guy to talk to me. Actually it's quite a long story and also due to speculation. Yet it should be true.

The pt is you can try it yourself. Maybe say ur at some gathering with your new colleague or there are new ppl maybe try chatting up with some indian, ang moh, malay gals for eg instead of always just going for chinese gals.

U might even see how chinese gals react strongly to this. Cos in this country it's like almost a given a chinese guy will become like a dog towards chinese gals sniffing for her pussy and hence i can safely say that the chinese gal is the top of the heap in sinkeeland. Ang mohs, kelings, mats etc all seem to like chinese gals yet a chinese or a mat guy wun even consider a keling gal. Despite chinese guys being so faithful, chinese whores seem to fuck any other race. It's like the flavour of the month, if u guys remember how the sitcom archar came about. A sitcom like that would never be produced in "liberal", free USA.

In short how a chinese/ east asian gal gets her power ---- east asian men almost never go for women from another race, east asian or at least sinkee men seem to be taught to be submissive to women. Perceptions of external beuaty especially in western media and maybe even eastern media always seem to feature asian women rather than the male making some of them become big headed (they think no man of their own race is good enough for them, they think their slanted eyes are bigger than a man's slanted eyes, they think they have sexy ass when it's flat, their breasts are big when they are air pork. In fact there's always a sucker asian man for an asian gal no matter how ugly she is)

This does not occur among ang mohs for eg, ang moh men screw anything and the woman is the same too, yet the men are even more advnerturuous. In fact far more compared to the ang moh woman. This has allowed ang mohs to conquor the races especially the asians.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
to chinese women.
Bonking is a natural and intutive bodily function. Don't think too much. Don't torment yourself about other people's bonking preference.

Its basically their business who they want to spend their life with and I don't think they are looking for your personal endorsement.

Your insecurities are creating an inferiority complex in you. Its now an obsession. Get help.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bonking is a natural and intutive bodily function. Don't think too much. Don't torment yourself about other people's bonking preference.

Its basically their business who they want to spend their life with and I don't think they are looking for your personal endorsement.

Your insecurities are creating an inferiority complex in you. Its now an obsession. Get help.

The guy got his point.

<style></style>Though our girls also are born with the same slant eyes,flat nose ,yellow skin like us men and slightly more than five foot tall only.Guys of all colors don't mind one bit bonking our girls.But no girls of any race would touch us Chinese men with a ten foot pole.

The world is unfair.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang mor think that black and tanned women are beautiful and chinese will think those fair skinned are beautiful.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy got his point.

<style></style>Though our girls also are born with the same slant eyes,flat nose ,yellow skin like us men and slightly more than five foot tall only.Guys of all colors don't mind one bit bonking our girls.But no girls of any race would touch us Chinese men with a ten foot pole.

The world is unfair.

Chinese dun need woman, they need money only.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dun need woman, they need money only.

Than what do we do with all that pile of money hor? We look high and low for young girls to screw.Typical us.We always than end up married to 3rd hand Chinese girls who already had screwed every tom,harry and any pariah dicks.Again typical of Chinese girls.

Our Chinese girls marry us only for our money loh.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Than what do we do with all that pile of money hor? We look high and low for young girls to screw.Typical us.We always than end up married to 3rd hand Chinese girls who already had screwed every tom,harry and any pariah dicks.Again typical of Chinese girls.

Our Chinese girls marry us only for our money loh.

Sorry, dun bring me into the picture. I dun marry chinese girl especially those from sinkieland or china.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about this yourselves. Chinese guys dun like ang moh, keling, malay, african women. Say they too big, too smelly, too fat, too dirty, too black etc..

have u tried them before? it is true that they smell, u know?

Yet think about this. Ang mohs dun mind fucking black ugly women and marrying them. See how many filippino maids or dark skinned fat women u can see in pattaya for eg with ang moh guys.

explanation: discerning tastes of asian men... thus who gets the rejects???

The same thing goes for chinese whores. They wun say ang moh men too fat or smelly, or black men like this or that. Even if they say it they probably wun be as reluctant as chinese men.

u already said they r whores...they would do anything for money. chinese men not whores leh... we can eke out our own living without selling our arse. thus allowing us to pick and choose who and what we want to live with.

Chinese men, japs, koreans, east asians in general need to be more outgoing. Why allow the women to get the power????? There are some of these gals who think that no man of their race is good enough for them, cos they are too beautiful, too smart for them. Seriously u wun ever see this type of sexist attitude among say ang moh women.

ahhh... misconception here. what power is there when these gals marry ang moh men??? most of the time, these gals are totally insecure about themselves (due to the lack of attention from we asian men), butt ugly, and/or are stupidly influenced by hollywood propaganda. do u want this kind of gal as yr wife???

in order to cover up their inability to marry within their race, they come up with such a lame excuse that we asian men r not good enough for them. for heaven's sake, dont make me lose my basic respect towards u (even i dont know u) for believing such crap.

disclaimer: i said most of them cos there might be cases of true love. most gals u meet would tell u that.

A personal experience for me is like one of my chinese frens told another fren he wanted to try indian gals. My fren was damn shocked and disgusted when he told me that. In fact among some of my chinese male frens it's not even an option. Yet i bet this sort of thing would never happen among the loose and prositute gender of the chinese.

yr friend is not a prostitute in the first place. if he can stand the smell, by all means, he should go ahead. sorry, i m not trying to be racist towards my fellow asian but even some singkie indian girls have that odour, even though they have the facilities to shower every single day. it could be their diet or their choice of deodorant, but not everyone has the capacity to appreciate it.

Chinese gals are also quite racist towards women of other races. Even in the old sammyboy forum i think, there was some chinese gal saying ang moh women damn fat and smelly etc yet of course it does not apply to ang moh men.

ang moh women are one of the fattest people in the world what. and from what my colleagues and i experienced while working in the states, they do smell!!! and we r not talking about hookers... we r talking about executives from the investment banking industry. it seems to be due to their diet and their apparent disdain for bathing. ok, i m being unfair here. my colleagues and i bathe everyday there, even during winter.:p

The pt is you can try it yourself. Maybe say ur at some gathering with your new colleague or there are new ppl maybe try chatting up with some indian, ang moh, malay gals for eg instead of always just going for chinese gals.

good!!! u r on the right track... putting sinkie girls where they belong. fyi, sinkie girls r voted the most least unattractive in asia. i concur. obviously, so do u.

Ang mohs, kelings, mats etc all seem to like chinese gals yet a chinese or a mat guy wun even consider a keling gal. Despite chinese guys being so faithful, chinese whores seem to fuck any other race.

then explain to me why so many sinkie girls still unmarried... we chinese guys in sg r already doing our job liao. if the sinkie gal behaves like shit, most of the time, we will leave her on the shelves. so that the unsuspecting ang moh will bring her back and stink up his own country.

In short how a chinese/ east asian gal gets her power ---- east asian men almost never go for women from another race, east asian or at least sinkee men seem to be taught to be submissive to women.

there is a paradigm shift in play already. 40% of marriages in sinkieland last year r not between 2 citizens liao. which explains why so many chinese sinkie women r left on the shelf... which also explains why they r so critical of women of other races and nationalities, cos they cant accept the fact that they have lost their happiness to women who r supposedly more inferior.:biggrin:

Perceptions of external beuaty especially in western media and maybe even eastern media always seem to feature asian women rather than the male making some of them become big headed (they think no man of their own race is good enough for them, they think their slanted eyes are bigger than a man's slanted eyes, they think they have sexy ass when it's flat, their breasts are big when they are air pork. In fact there's always a sucker asian man for an asian gal no matter how ugly she is)

they r delusional. r u a doctor??? leave that to the professionals to cure them of their psychiatric afflictions. we lesser mortals could only do our own small parts to put out the cold hard truth for these women to see, in their face if necessary.

but i agree with u that there r desperate men out there... desperate enough to put up with their women's nonsense. i see that a lot in sinkieland, in fact almost everyday. why r they desperate??? women's charter. :rolleyes:

This does not occur among ang mohs for eg, ang moh men screw anything and the woman is the same too, yet the men are even more advnerturuous. In fact far more compared to the ang moh woman. This has allowed ang mohs to conquor the races especially the asians

we asians r already conquering the world as we speak. why do u want to go out and dilute yr superior genes??? :confused:

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh girls all Lar Kopi type !!

When you shout "RICOLA ... " into their cunt hole, the back echo resonates up to 20 miles away

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yes.They smell.In fact every girl smells.In West they associate Chinese with the smell of stinking dried fish.But to us Chinese girls smell like roses.

Every animal has its unique smell.Its a question of getting use to it.That's all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry ur replies very long and i have no time to reply for every single one now.

Well as for the 1st part about they smell bad or not. I am stating what most east asian, chinese guys say about women from other races.

If ur chinese u would know what i am talking about.

Say among a group of chinese men, i mean it's almost like striking toto to hear a chinese guy say wah u know african women damn pretty u know, or indian women damn nice man. MOst of them would only consider a chinese gal, this gives her more power since chinese men only go for chinese gals.

They will always say ang moh gals too fat, smelly etc u know all that sort of crap.

a_swashneker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one lives in his/her own world for too long, an inherent racist mindset can develop, just look at the background of the few extreme groups around the world.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Guys of all colors don't mind one bit bonking our girls. But no girls of any race would touch us Chinese men with a ten foot pole....

bro, when u free to come out...... i intro some international pussies for u to try..... dun blame me if u dun like the taste hor.... from my own sexperience only asian pussies are fu*kable... i wouldn't touch pussies of other races with a twenty foot pole :biggrin: ang mors & ah nehs are the worst ..... nice to look at but the bawu makes u wanna vomit :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, when u free to come out...... i intro some international pussies for u to try..... dun blame me if u dun like the taste hor.... from my own sexperience only asian pussies are fu*kable... i wouldn't touch pussies of other races with a twenty foot pole :biggrin: ang mors & ah nehs are the worst ..... nice to look at but the bawu makes u wanna vomit :(

why wun chinese gals say the same for ang moh guys?????

U see i am correct about this 'loyalty' thing.

There are many chinese guys with your sort of mindset dun want ang moh or what except for chinese or east asian gals therefore increasing their "value".

They then use this to fuel their endless ego saying see so many guys like us etc.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes.They smell.In fact every girl smells.In West they associate Chinese with the smell of stinking dried fish.But to us Chinese girls smell like roses.

Every animal has its unique smell.Its a question of getting use to it.That's all.

by all means, be my guest!!! i dont think i will ever get used to a CCB...

Well as for the 1st part about they smell bad or not. I am stating what most east asian, chinese guys say about women from other races.

i know what u r trying to say... u dont marry chinese men to marry chinese women also doesnt mean u have to marry indians, africans or ang mohs. at least for me, while i was working in the states, i couldnt get hard when i brought an ang moh girl back for an ONS!!! it's been 3 years and i still havent forgiven my colleagues for not giving me the heads up on the f**king smell!!!:mad:

Say among a group of chinese men, i mean it's almost like striking toto to hear a chinese guy say wah u know african women damn pretty u know, or indian women damn nice man. MOst of them would only consider a chinese gal, this gives her more power since chinese men only go for chinese gals.

hope u strike toto cos there r many very beautiful women in africa... those shiny black ones!!! but i still kept my distance due to the smell. surprisingly, i know of some in sinkieland and they dont stink at all!!! hmm... must figure that out.

and just to let u know, there r closer substitutes for yr chinese gals... like japanese, korean, vietnamese, cambodian, malay (ooh la la!!!), indo, taiwanese, etc...

why wun chinese gals say the same for ang moh guys?????

cant help u with that... my wife's not chinese. let me try and ask the ktv girls for u, ok?:wink:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
by all means, be my guest!!! i dont think i will ever get used to a CCB...

Bro,don't forget its us Chinese who utters CCB.Chow chee bye is exclusive to us.I am certain our fathers curse originated not by smelling other races chee byes but ours.

Anyway,our Chinese girls simply love ang mohs and even bangalas; with or without their smelly dick or body.Why hor?

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
what TS say a bit of truth la...

i concur that most chinese guys only go for chinese girls (race wiseor similar, so incl taiwanese, japanese, korean,msian chinese etc)

and chinese girls are less racist in that aspect (many chinese girls w local indians, w ang moh FT etc)

i've no personal opinion abt the situation though

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,don't forget its us Chinese who utters CCB.Chow chee bye is exclusive to us.I am certain our fathers curse originated not by smelling other races chee byes but ours.

Anyway,our Chinese girls simply love ang mohs and even bangalas; with or without their smelly dick or body.Why hor?

so it becomes our curse??? thank god i didnt have to get used to a CCB while making sure i didnt have to marry a local chinese.

as for the chinese girls' preference, i really dont know too. most of my gal friends are quite racist, in the sense that they look at ang mohs with contempt. as for bangalas, i will help u ask my brother's workers. :biggrin: