• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie teens rob taxi driver (Guess which race?)

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youths charged with robbing taxi drivers
By Shaffiq Alkhatib | Posted: 06 June 2011 1549 hrs

SINGAPORE: Three youths, aged between 17 and 20, were charged in a district court Monday with robbing and attempting to rob taxi drivers.

In the first case, 20-year-old Yeo Zhao Long and his female friend, 17-year-old Ngo Shu Min, were hauled to court after allegedly robbing Mr Koh Kia Heng on Saturday morning.

It's believed the pair worked with a 14-year-old girl whose case will be mentioned in the Juvenile Court.

She cannot be named due to her age.

Based on a police media release, the trio allegedly boarded Mr Koh's taxi at around 3am along Tampines Street 21.

He was directed to go to the Changi Beach Club.

However, along the way, it's believed that one of the girls asked the 57-year-old cabby to stop along Cranwell Road as she had claimed she wanted to throw up.

When the two teenage girls got off the taxi, Yeo Zhao Long allegedly took out a paper cutter blade and held it against the cabby's neck.

It's believed the two girls later returned to the taxi to restrain Mr Koh.

The trio allegedly took S$179 from the cabby's pocket and fled the scene.

However, police said the youngsters were caught about three hours later hiding in the bushes at nearby Netheravon Road.

Yeo Zhao Long will be back in court next Monday while Ngo's pre-trial conference will be held on June 21.

Separately, an 18-year-old girl has been charged with attempting to rob another cabby that Saturday evening.

Yeo Yoke Chang allegedly used a Swiss Army knife to try rob 55-year-old Teo Hong Lang at around 10pm along Rivervale Drive in Sengkang.

She will be back in court on Monday.

- CNA/cc

Sinkie Chinks of course! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
QgDbc.jpg

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo

Sinkie Local Trashes rob taxi drivers of $179 instead of working for it

What fucking losers!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU COOLEO THE DIRTY RETARDED GAY DOG..SO WHAT IF YOU KNOW I AM ALLEN...I STAND BY ALL THAT I HAVE SAID AND NO WAY WILL I APOLOGISE TO A DIRTY FAGGOT DOG LIKE YOU!:oIo:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD:mad: YOU HUM KA CHAN!:oIo:

:oIo:..IF YOU GOT BALLS, COME AND LOOK FOR ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER ...I AM WAITING..I WILL FUCK YOU DEAD WITH MY JIU JITSU SKILLS..STOP BEING A CYBER HERO AND MEET YOUR MAKER IN REAL LIFE...

axl8qf.jpg