• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling - Dylis Boey- Hri Kumar and her resignation

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask anyone in Ernst & Young Consultancy and she did not resign because she wanted to serve the residents of Macpherson who are elderly and poor (by the way first I am hearing a PAP MP acknowledging there are poor in Singapore). Things have became very uncomfortable to a number of parties including her and her husband.

She worked for Dylis Boey who is Hri Kumar's wife until her resignation. She got the job thru her PAP work and nothing to do with merit. This is someone who thrives on networking and contacts. She also found her husband in a similar way. She is no expert in business and her brief does not include providing consultancy of any substance. Colleagues of E&Y are not familiar with having provided any consultancy to any kopi tiam which I understand that Ms Tin is comfortable with. The fact that she gave a false declaration does not put her in an organisation of that outlook in a comfortable position.

Her antics and the videos have seriously embarrassed the firm. Consultancy firms such as those depend heavily on perception and image and more than a fair share of appearing professional like. She has become a liability.

To the PAP, they need to rebuild her image from the ground up. Gaining employment thru PAP contacts does not augur well with the population especially when PAP keeps telling the world that they seek out the best.

Many of us know of kids from well known families, born with the silver spoon that went out in the world and did not wish to use their family name to seek employment.

I understand that Ms Boey is particularly embarrassed. I am sure her well brother who is well known fashion icon Daniel Boey must have been horrified by the Ah Lian hat and outfit that made the video the most popular for a long while.

This resignation to her minders is the first step towards re-building her image. I don't think that she will succeed and surprisingly I her minders are in a similar frame of mind.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Scroobal, how on earth does she passed the so called stringent PAP selection..???

Its like a mediocre S-League player being bought by Sir Alex to play for Man Utd 1st XI..!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the big 4 there is a term called "partner counselling". It involves an amicable session when the employee is given alternatives to enhance his/her career outside the firm.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think from Day One, there was never any doubt that the "Business Consultant" image built by the Bradell Brothel from Day One was fiction of the highest order. She says that she now connects better with the older folks - ironically, she was brought in to connect with the young and Wooden Goh was to take care of the old.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo.

Well informed university sources i.e her peers in her classes have noted that even at a precocious age she did have a fetish for older men. i.e her Professor in her year taking her honours class. Her husband would certainly not be the first, by his peers in the CS, dedicated detailed orientated and basically a very good adminastrator and follower but in no way a visionary nor a questioner. He does however stand as an odd one out as his peers have married their equals, scholars and scholars etc. He seems to have married someone not as smart as him but seeing as how all the smart scholar women then to be ball crushers to begin with, well TPL might have been a great choice as a wife, and a companion but a frigging terrible one as a politician.

Locke

Ask anyone in Ernst & Young Consultancy and she did not resign because she wanted to serve the residents of Macpherson who are elderly and poor (by the way first I am hearing a PAP MP acknowledging there are poor in Singapore). Things have became very uncomfortable to a number of parties including her and her husband.

She worked for Dylis Boey who is Hri Kumar's wife until her resignation. She got the job thru her PAP work and nothing to do with merit. This is someone who thrives on networking and contacts. She also found her husband in a similar way. She is no expert in business and her brief does not include providing consultancy of any substance. Colleagues of E&Y are not familiar with having provided any consultancy to any kopi tiam which I understand that Ms Tin is comfortable with. The fact that she gave a false declaration does not put her in an organisation of that outlook in a comfortable position.

Her antics and the videos have seriously embarrassed the firm. Consultancy firms such as those depend heavily on perception and image and more than a fair share of appearing professional like. She has become a liability.

To the PAP, they need to rebuild her image from the ground up. Gaining employment thru PAP contacts does not augur well with the population especially when PAP keeps telling the world that they seek out the best.

Many of us know of kids from well known families, born with the silver spoon that went out in the world and did not wish to use their family name to seek employment.

I understand that Ms Boey is particularly embarrassed. I am sure her well brother who is well known fashion icon Daniel Boey must have been horrified by the Ah Lian hat and outfit that made the video the most popular for a long while.

This resignation to her minders is the first step towards re-building her image. I don't think that she will succeed and surprisingly I her minders are in a similar frame of mind.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo.
He does however stand as an odd one out as his peers have married their equals, scholars and scholars etc. He seems to have married someone not as smart as him but seeing as how all the smart scholar women then to be ball crushers to begin with, well TPL might have been a great choice as a wife, and a companion but a frigging terrible one as a politician.

I beg to differ with your analysis. Actually, some of the female scholars are not so bad. Some actually studied hard and got a scholarship as their family could not afford it. They are in civil service but they just focus on their work and family, with little designs on a political career.

TPL may not be super-smart but she is one ambitious bitch. Why did she marry someone so much older than herself? Why did she ingratiate herself through YPAP at such a young age? I believe she is every bit a ball crusher as Lee Suet Fern. I foresee problems with this marriage.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL: Lao gong ...
PPS Hubby: Yes?

TPL: (tears in her eyes) Since I got elected, everyone laugh at me.
PPS Hubby: There There (Puts arm around her).

TPL: Those nasty people at SBF (Sammy Boy Forum) and TR (Temasek Review) .... all think I am very stupid.
PPS Hubby: No lah (Gently wipes the tears from her eyes).

TPL: I am going to show all of them I am NOT stupid.
PPS Hubby: Of course not darling ...

TPL: WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A BABY FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS !!!
PPS Hubby: Wah ... wait wait...

TPL: TONIGHT WANT YOU TO EACH ME ABOUT POLICY MAKING !!!
PPS Hubby: No lah honey ....

TPL: LET'S TALK ABOUT HOUSING. TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THE HDB HOUSING PROBLEM IN SINGAPORE !!!
PPS Hubby: sigh...

Last edited: