• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook Founder pledges to be stoneage hunter feeder kill & eat

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/27/facebook-founder-zuckerberg-pledges-eat-kills/

Facebook Founder Zuckerberg Pledges to Only Eat What He Kills

Published May 27, 2011

FILE - In this May, 26, 2010 file photo, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg talks about the social network site's new privacy settings in Palo Alto, Calif.

AP

FILE - In this May, 26, 2010 file photo, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg talks about the social network site's new privacy settings in Palo Alto, Calif.

PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has publicly announced his new challenge for 2011 -- only eating meat that he has slaughtered with his own bare hands, news.com.au reported Friday.

"I just killed a pig and a goat," he wrote on his private Facebook page earlier this month.

Zuckerberg sets a single new goal for himself every year.

In 2009, he wore a tie every day. Last year, he learned Chinese. Both were fairly innocuous, but his latest campaign has caused some consternation amongst his Facebook fans.

Fortune reported that Zuckerberg was introduced to the practice by Silicon Valley chef Jesse Cool in his home town of Palo Alto, California.

She directed him to some nearby farms and helped him kill a chicken, pig and goat.

"He cut the throat of the goat with a knife, which is the most kind way to do it," Cool told Fortune.

Zuckerberg started his kill-to-eat diet by boiling a live lobster.

His girlfriend Priscilla is also keen consumer and the two recently carved up a chicken together, eating the heart and liver and making stock from the soup.

According to Fortune, he posted a photo of the chicken on his Facebook page and listed all the meals he made from it.

"Every year in recent memory, I've taken on a personal challenge -- something to learn about the world, expand my interests and teach myself greater discipline," he wrote by way of explanation in an e-mail to Fortune.

"This year, my personal challenge is around being thankful for the food I have to eat," Zuckerberg said. "I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have."

Zuckerberg said his next step was to go hunting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish I can just walk into any food court, centre or joint in SINgapore & announce I only eat what I kill...and see what will happen next!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then he can not go eat at KFC but can go to Geylang.

Jack The Ripper is also Ang Moh.

Last edited:

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2074508/zuckerberg-comes-serial-killer-closet

Zuckerberg comes out of the serial killer closet
Lock up your livestock
By Spencer Dalziel
Fri May 27 2011, 14:10

FACEBOOK CEO Mark Zuckerberg has outed himself as a butcher of animals.

Keep your livestock safe folks, Zuckerberg has embarked on a year-long challenge to kill any meat he puts down his gullet to get a better understanding of sustainable farming and not take God's creatures for granted.

In some ways, it's a honourable thing to do. Zuckerberg's personal challenge last year was to spend an hour every day learning how to speak Mandarin. He also spent every day in 2009 bedecked in a tie for no apparent reason. But, if goats and chickens could think, they'd probably wish Zuckerberg had stuck to languages, as he came at them with a big ole carving knife to slit their throats.

According to CNN Fortune, this bizarre challenge came out after Zuckerberg posted something up on his private Facebook page where he said he'd just killed a pig and a goat.

"The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," said Zuckerberg.

Apparently, the practice started off on the soft stuff like fish and lobster before he moved on to the hard stuff, killing land animals like pigs, goats and chickens. He and his girlfriend send his kill to a posh butcher shop in Santa Cruz where the meat is prepped. Zuckerberg and his Mrs then don't waste a thing, eating every part of the slaughtered animals including the hearts and livers.

Zuckerberg even went so far as to a send quite a long email to Fortune to explain his fondness for butchering livestock, but he seems to think that killing his dinner equates to being a vegetarian.

"This year I've basically become a vegetarian since the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," he said.

The confused Facebook CEO has probably also insulted real vegetarians, who likely won't indulge in killing their own dinner based upon Zuckerberg's self-justification.

In his own weird way, Zuckerberg seemed to be trying to do the right thing, but he also said he was thinking about taking up hunting as well, which seemed to have little to do with the rationale that he provided for personally killing his own farm animals. Maybe he should give Godaddy CEO Bob Parsons a call so they can kill African big game and say they are doing the farmers a favour. We hear that Parsons' elephant soup is to die for. µ