• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am stunned by the Thread on the PRC in Singapore by Cooleo

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went thru the thread started by Cooleo and absolutely stunned by what has been described or shown on video clips.

I was amazed that there are school in Singapore with PRC kids making up half the class. And disrupting lessons.

Not sure if I am the only one detached or is this pretty much common place. I have seen boorish and unacceptable behaviour from PRC and even the FT Indians but I thought the highwater mark was lady asking her kid to pee on the corner of fully loaded MRT coach and the other peeing in a litter bin in Shopping mall corridor.

I am also aware of flats that have over 12 occupants and I mean a 3 bedroom flat that over time the lift is full during early morning peak period. Also heard that Filipinos will hang their laundry across people homes along common corridor.

Just trying to read the situation on the ground - is it that bad?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went thru the thread started by Cooleo and absolutely stunned by what has been described or shown on video clips.

I was amazed that there are school in Singapore with PRC kids making up half the class. And disrupting lessons.

Not sure if I am the only one detached or is this pretty much common place. I have seen boorish and unacceptable behaviour from PRC and even the FT Indians but I thought the highwater mark was lady asking her kid to pee on the corner of fully loaded MRT coach and the other peeing in a litter bin in Shopping mall corridor.

I am also aware of flats that have over 12 occupants and I mean a 3 bedroom flat that over time the lift is full during early morning peak period. Also heard that Filipinos will hang their laundry across people homes along common corridor.

Bro scroobal ,

I happen to be home that day when my f**king Pinoy trash neighbour air her stinky carpet at my corridor ( she was staying in the corner unit ).
F**king Pinoy can afford a 5 room flat in Sengkang some more :eek:
Sengkang is virtually infested with Pinoy trash :oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I mentioned the Pinoy and common corridor because I was told that HDB has received so many complaints but they are powerless as it is a common corridor and they can only mediate. This is crazy.

Bro scroobal ,

I happen to be home that day when my f**king Pinoy trash neighbour air her stinky carpet at my corridor ( she was staying in the corner unit ).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I currently stay in a condo on the east.
This place jam packed with Indians, during recent cricket gig, the whole estate turned into serangoon road when these Indian residents invited all their relatives to watch the match.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place jam packed with Indians, during recent cricket gig, the whole estate turned into serangoon road when these Indian residents invited all their relatives to watch the match.

Similarly

Geylang Malays and Indians have to tolerate the Tiko and Sex Perverts Sinkie Chinese swarming the Geylang for STD Prostitutes every week

Use your fucking Brains lah

You think Local Trash Chinese very sud meh???
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang Malays stay in Geylang Serai and not Geylang you fucking goondu!

Infact few locals stay in Geylang's red light district, only foreign workers stay in that area.

Also many local non Chinese are also teekopeks who like to visit prostitutes in Geylang

Similarly

Geylang Malays and Indians have to tolerate the Tiko and Sex Perverts Sinkie Chinese swarming the Geylang for STD Prostitutes every week

Use your fucking Brains lah

You think Local Trash Chinese very sud meh???
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am also aware of flats that have over 12 occupants and I mean a 3 bedroom flat that over time the lift is full during early morninghttp://www.singsupplies.com/images/editor/video.png peak period. Also heard that Filipinos will hang their laundry across people homes along common corridor.

Bro, no choice lah. MOE has definitely loosen up the requirements for ISs (International Students). School fees has also increased almost threefold for SPR and ISs.

This is big business. :biggrin:

In 2003, monthly primary school fees for foreign students is only $90. Now is at least $246/mthly, and the PRC Bus must have 3 mths of sufficient funds in the saving accounts.

No wonder they have to "work" extra hard.

QqH.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro scroobal ,

bro
any chio pinays ?
Good for you to start ur buaya attack :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh rearry! you are stunned?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I mentioned the Pinoy and common corridor because I was told that HDB has received so many complaints but they are powerless as it is a common corridor and they can only mediate. This is crazy.

HDB cannot do anything about hanging laundry along the common corridor but they can go and check on the number of occupants in each unit. These civil servants need to wake up their ideas.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro scroobal ,

not as bad as the one i used to have. during weekends they would debug their beds at the corridor.:(:(:(

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha

You are a Fucking Loser Sinkie Peasant
HDB very expensive meh??????????????????????
Only losers live in them

Aren't you the same living in Upper Serangoon Avenue ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bro
any chio pinays ?
Good for you to start ur buaya attack :biggrin:

Don't really bio any of the Pinoys.
Would rather bio minahs
:biggrin:

not as bad as the one i used to have. during weekends they would debug their beds at the corridor.:(:(:(

I really don't know what to say :eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys are unbelievable. The saying "when in Rome" is totally lost on them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow ... .....
Bro, no choice lah. MOE has definitely loosen up the requirements for ISs (International Students). School fees has also increased almost threefold for SPR and ISs.

This is big business. :biggrin:

In 2003, monthly primary school fees for foreign students is only $90. Now is at least $246/mthly, and the PRC Bus must have 3 mths of sufficient funds in the saving accounts.

No wonder they have to "work" extra hard.

QqH.jpg