• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After GE!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Body found in rooftop water tank
By Hetty Musfirah Abdul Khamid | Posted: 16 May 2011 1722 hrs <LINK rel=image_src href="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpE83LhW.jpg">
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD width=20 align=right></TD><TD width=240 align=right>
phpE83LhW.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=60 vAlign=top></TD><TD class=update height=80 vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=138>Photos </TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=47>1 of 1</TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=18><INPUT id=btnPrev disabled value="<< Previous" src="/images/butt_previous.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image></TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=19><INPUT id=bntPlay value="Play - Stop" src="/images/butt_stop.gif" width=19 height=15 type=image></TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=18><INPUT id=btnNext disabled value=" Next >> " src="/images/butt_next.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
dotline_240.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=update></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- for Facebook Like function --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4><HR align=left color=#dddddd SIZE=1 width=510></TD></TR><TR><TD height=30 vAlign=middle width=510 colSpan=4><?xml:namespace prefix = fb ns = "http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" /><fb:like class="fb_like fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" href="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1129201/1/.html" width="510" layout="standard" show_faces="false" action="recommend"><IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 510px; HEIGHT: 22px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=f280bbbd3fcdc26 class=fb_ltr title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=recommend&api_key=113370852059819&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fconnect%2Fxd_proxy.php%3Fversion%3D1%23cb%3Df35cf849161fe6e%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%252Ffb0aa20d788c5b%26relation%3Dparent.parent%26transport%3Dflash&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%2Fstories%2Fsingaporelocalnews%2Fview%2F1129201%2F1%2F.html&layout=standard&locale=en_US&node_type=1&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=510" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f16fc23e3b01ee scrolling=no></IFRAME></fb:like></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4><HR align=left color=#dddddd SIZE=1 width=510></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SINGAPORE: A 30-year-old Indonesian woman was found dead in a water tank on the rooftop of Blk 686B Woodlands Drive 73. Police has classified the case as murder.

Police were alerted to the to the body of the woman in the water tank, said to be about 1.5 metres wide, at about 10am.

It is understood that blood stains were found in the water tank.

Water supplies for those living at Block 686B came to a halt at about 11am.

Notices were put up by the town council, informing residents about the disruption.

Residents of the 15-storey block had to lug buckets of water from the washing area at the void deck.

PUB said it received a report of the incident at Blk 686B, which is under the purview of Sembawang Town Council, at 3.30pm on Monday.

PUB said the Sembawang town council immediately isolated all the tanks serving the block once it was informed of the incident. There are eight water tanks servicing the block.

Washing, flushing and sterilising works of tanks and distribution pipes began immediately.

PUB said officers were also on site to assist the town council, and also provided water bags and a water tanker.

The national water agency, PUB, said water supply is expected to be restored by midnight.

A resident said she felt like vomiting after she got word of the murder. She said she will take precautions for fear that the water had been contaminated.

"This morning, I used the water for cooking, But now I have to go home and throw it all away. I asked if we could bathe, the people in charge said better not. When I found out, I thought it was horrific."

Another resident was resigned to what has happened. She said: "I'm not scared, I already cooked with it, I'm not scared."

The deceased had long hair and was found in a T-shirt and bermudas. She was pronounced dead at 1pm.

It is believed that she works with a family living in the block where she was found.

One of the lifts at the block was also out of order, with some residents saying that they saw blood stains in the lift.

A 27-year-old Bangladeshi has been arrested in connection to the case.

A resident living in the opposite block said he saw the suspect being arrested at about the same time.

He said: "I saw an Indian man, wearing light green colour shirt caught by the police officers. Don't know what happened, did not hear any kind of loud noise or anything like this."

Some residents living on the highest floor said they heard loud voices of people quarrelling early in the morning.

-CNA/ac

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After

Anyone able to shed light on why the water tank wasn't locked in the first place??? Unless the bloody worker has the keys with him???

Incident happened under Khaw who happened to be Health Minister. Maybe he can use his multi-million salary to score points with the residents:smile::smile::smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangala FTrash Dumped Indon Maid Body Into Water Tank. FAP Caught Off Guard After

Wah lan eh....this makes NEWater sound like heavenly Perrier in comparison!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another resident was resigned to what has happened. She said: "I'm not scared, I already cooked with it, I'm not scared."/I]
The deceased had long hair/I]

Scali she find a strand of long hair in her choy sum

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

In case you missed this which I posted on another thread on the same subject.:biggrin:

Just recalled one story about taking the lift;

Once there was a girl who lived in HDB on the sixth level, and she took night classes that ends at 10pm. This girl had to take public transport home and the journey would take about an hour. And she had to walk quite a distance which was deserted, to reach her apartment block. The void deck of the apartment block was also deserted at that late hour.

For the girl's safety, her mother will wait for her at the bus stop and walk her home. The girl and her mother would chat as they walk home. And this continued for two months or so and all was well.

Then on one particular night and as usual, the girl's mother was standing at the bus stop waiting for her. The girl alighted from the bus, greeted her mother and they walked home. Her mother was quiet as they walked towards home. The girl was puzzled but sensed that her mother may have had a bad day, and was not in the mood to talk. So the girl kept quiet too. So in silence they walked.

After ten mintues of walking in silence, two reached their apartment block. And as usual, the void deck was deserted without a soul in sight. The lift came and both of them entered the lift. The girl entered the lift first, followed by her mother. While standing behind her mother, the girl saw her mother press the lift botton for the tenth level.

Surprised, the girl spoke: "Ma, you pressed the button of the wrong level. We live on the sixth level, not the tenth lah."

Then her mother with her back still facing the girl, replied in a low weary tone: "I am not your Ma". And the lady slowly turned to face the girl.............. and the girl fainted.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh? Is this a factual account or u read too many 'True' Singapore Ghost Stories?

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies like to complain. Everything also blame FAP !

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes I do wonder what else can be inside those water tanks besides corpses. If there is a possibility that a large object such as a dead body can be placed there, what about poisonous chemicals or faeces? I am sure a few of those with access to these areas may one day decide to do the unthinkable for some insane reason. There is no guarantee it will not happen again. I am sorry for those living in that block and I won't wish it to happen to anyone.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes I do wonder what else can be inside those water tanks besides corpses. If there is a possibility that a large object such as a dead body can be placed there, what about poisonous chemicals or faeces? I am sure a few of those with access to these areas may one day decide to do the unthinkable for some insane reason. There is no guarantee it will not happen again. I am sorry for those living in that block and I won't wish it to happen to anyone.

Only those on high floors use water from the water tank. Those below get water from the pipe.

Moral of the story: Don't buy flats on high floors.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read in paper that the TC cut water supply without any further info or instruction to the residents. I thought the least they can do is to inform all residents to "discard all their collected water or soup."

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng not ruling out sex involved in this case. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only those on high floors use water from the water tank. Those below get water from the pipe.

Furthermore those fire fighting trucks cannot ascend to a certain level. If u stay at those levels, u better pray....u bought enough insurance to benefit your family.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read in paper that the TC cut water supply without any further info or instruction to the residents. I thought the least they can do is to inform all residents to "discard all their collected water or soup."

60% don't mind gulping everything down!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Furthermore those fire fighting trucks cannot ascend to a certain level. If u stay at those levels, u better pray....u bought enough insurance to benefit your family.

lianbeng says that bangla probably descended on rooftop via heli-borne rappelling...sembawang airbase nearby...u din watch mission impossible meh? :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says, "water flows from a greater height to a lesser height - u din study physics meh?":biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng says, "water flows from a greater height to a lesser height - u din study physics meh?":biggrin:

That is law of gravity by Issac Newton leh

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is law of gravity by Issac Newton leh

lianbeng replies, "so that's physics lor - replying to someone's words: 'only those on high floors...' mah.":biggrin:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Electric pumps pump water up into your flats. That is why supply of water is not just water alone, you also need electricity.