• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Authority can you call when you meet this man?!

Lost Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and I parked our car at Block 508 Bishan Street 11 carpark as we brought our infant boy who was running a high fever to see a paediatrician there at around 12pm today.

After visiting the paediatrician, when we were trying to leave the carpark, there was this man who just park his car in front of our lot along the double yellow line and block our exit.

When we signalled him to shift his car, his attutide was real bad and just refused to shift his car. He even walk out of his car and stare at us. When we confronted him, he just refused to shift and said there are enough space for our car to pass through.

I wonder which authority can we call in the future when we meet this kind of interesting person again. Is the law protecting this road bully too much that he is abusing his rights as he knows we will not whack him?! :mad:

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
a foreign FT who duno what the hell is going on!!

the FT either blur or dun care, this is common in keling country

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i were you, i will drive out and block his car from moving out. Then slowly take photos of all angles of him and send to Stomp. If you really wanna piss him off, take photos of his kids. For this kind of case, Sinkapore Poodle Force lan lan suck thumb only.

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the so called authourity will play taichi to you , in the end you lan lan have to accept. TP is not going to bother about you as by the time they are at the scene if they every come will be long gone. In summary, all authourities presume themselves to be in authourity but when troubles comes a knocking, none will acknowledge its their responsibility. Its the sad culture of Sinkie society.

You should have shame the bugger on open media for all to see.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and I parked our car at Block 508 Bishan Street 11 carpark as we brought our infant boy who was running a high fever to see a paediatrician there at around 12pm today.

After visiting the paediatrician, when we were trying to leave the carpark, there was this man who just park his car in front of our lot along the double yellow line and block our exit.

When we signalled him to shift his car, his attutide was real bad and just refused to shift his car. He even walk out of his car and stare at us. When we confronted him, he just refused to shift and said there are enough space for our car to pass through.

I wonder which authority can we call in the future when we meet this kind of interesting person again. Is the law protecting this road bully too much that he is abusing his rights as he knows we will not whack him?! :mad:

There is no "authority" to help you. If you call police, police will tell you it is civil case and you should go find your own lawyer.

Sorry this is the situation this country is in (as preferred by 60.14% of the population). Nobody listens, nobody cares.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can pass through, just bear with it and drive through. Remember his car plate number and give him a good puncture or scratch the next time you see his car. No need to be hero, try to rationalise, or fight, or whatever. This is the only way to "handle" such people in this country as decided by the 60.1%

Last edited:

Lost Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to figure up how to upload his photo for all of you to see his irritating face, i have tried to upload into Stomp but kept getting message error, maybe some kind soul can help me to put up a story there.

Lost Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally figured out how to upload photo, the more i see his face, the more i feel like punching him!:mad:

Attachments

• snapshot_002a.jpg
    snapshot_002a.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 114
  • snapshot_003a.jpg
    snapshot_003a.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 91
  • snapshot_004a.jpg
    snapshot_004a.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 89
  • snapshot_005a.jpg
    snapshot_005a.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 100
  • snapshot_006a.jpg
    snapshot_006a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 174

Lost Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
More pic for selection for Avartar, anyway, he is already in my iPhone face fighter and i am punching him everyday.

Dont let me see his car again :biggrin:

Attachments

• snapshot_007a.jpg
    snapshot_007a.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 81
  • snapshot_008a.jpg
    snapshot_008a.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 82
  • snapshot_009a.jpg
    snapshot_009a.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 83
  • snapshot_010a.jpg
    snapshot_010a.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 020a.jpg
    020a.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 71

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The bad man blocked my passage....Lets call all the Police" ???

Better to back off - As they say there's one born every minute.

No point in feeding the monster.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wVsbMP5bDCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>