• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cabinet announcement Mon afternoon major reshuffle

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right

PM will announce his cabinet Mon. The losers have already been told on Sun and SM n MM was a precursor to major internal shifts for the PAP. I suspect the following will go as a warning, mbt to start drafting his resignation speech along with Raymond lim. yacoob head also not secure.

Locke

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and scroobal are......

twins?

fuck buddys?

both born congenital liars?

Who can forget scroobal reporting on polling night the imminent fall of Toa Payoh Bishan and Marine Parade?

jw5

Loyal
PAP will never let so many "key people" leave at the same time, it's simply not in their DNA. :rolleyes:

My prediction is as follows:

MBT will stay where he is, of course with the usual "promises to reform".

Yaccob will be the last person to go. With Zainul's departure, there's nobody to replace him at the moment. He has become almost "indispensable", for now.

Raymond will not leave either. Bring crybaby upturn the downturn all the way to East Coast and nearly all lose their pants, and then let Bus passenger go? No way.
in any case, he is needed to replace GY.

Other predictions:
WKS to be SM, NEH to be DPM.
Raymond to be MFA. Perhaps Vivian to replace him in transport, although I highly recommend crybaby. :biggrin:
LKY, GCT, Jaya, LBH, LHH all no need to be replaced. :rolleyes:
BG Tan, MG Chan, Heng, Sim Ann, Lawrence, all brought in as ministars of state, perhaps Heng will be a "second" ministar to replace LHH.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right

PM will announce his cabinet Mon. The losers have already been told on Sun and SM n MM was a precursor to major internal shifts for the PAP. I suspect the following will go as a warning, mbt to start drafting his resignation speech along with Raymond lim. yacoob head also not secure.

Locke

Any rumours on the poor sod who is going to get MCYS? VV has been dying to leave. His handling of the gambling issues of the two IRs have created a huge time bomb which is going to explode in the face of whoever is going to be Minister of MCYS. I hope VV stays where he is.

MBT too of course. GMS is dying for a rematch.

jw5

Loyal
Any rumours on the poor sod who is going to get MCYS? VV has been dying to leave. His handling of the gambling issues of the two IRs have created a huge time bomb which is going to explode in the face of whoever is going to be Minister of MCYS. I hope VV stays where he is.

MBT too of course. GMS is dying for a rematch.

VB! Hentah kaki cepat hentah!!! :biggrin:

GMS is dying for a rematch? U mean U are dying for a rematch? :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB! Hentah kaki cepat hentah!!! :biggrin:

GMS is dying for a rematch? U mean U are dying for a rematch? :biggrin:

GMS had been dying for that match and he performed so badly he dare to ask for rematch? He better buck up fast, MBT not gonna want for another 3 elections, he's getting old also (he contested and lost 1994 and was MP since 1988).

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ser Luck will be catapulted to Minister level. Did you not see his rally speech and how he carried the balls of you know who ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, does it really matter who get what?
2. still the same flock of sheep pilots in the cockpit less two quitters.
3. you tickle my balls and i scratch your back.
4. it is again yesterday once more again.
5. local sheep are being screwed big time no matter what!

jw5

Loyal
GMS had been dying for that match and he performed so badly he dare to ask for rematch? He better buck up fast, MBT not gonna want for another 3 elections, he's getting old also (he contested and lost 1994 and was MP since 1988).

Disagree with TS that MBT will resign this round, but my prediction is that he will step down next elections. Hence there will be no rematch.

More predictions:

Grace to be promoted to ministar. Or less likely could be Amy, but must have at least one woman ministar right?
Teo SL to be promoted from parliamentary sec to mos. LHL seems to like this type.
Indranee to be appointed speaker. This one if correct, I personally agree.

Many have forgotten that other than LKY, GCT, Jaya, GY, LBH, LHH leaving, there are also many mos leaving like Koo, YFYS, Matthias, Zainul, HPK, etc. Plenty of spots for grabs.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess next to go is WKS. My guess for next foreign minister is VB. Yaacob has become "Cabinet GRC" indispensible. He's the only experienced Malay minister left. To promote another Malay MP will take some time to ease in.

Man On The Street

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect to see an exodus of forward-thinking whites to the oppo side. No doubt the step down of the emperor will have emboldened some disgruntled Whities gunning for ministerial posts but has been overlooked for bums like CCS, the other paper generals and a few aunties from nowhere. So they will be casting an eye on the WP, SDP, SPP... Joining the oppo has its advantages:

1. People view the oppo more favourably now and the PAP is almost like a dirty word in the eyes of many.
2. People tend to look up to any oppo member as "heroes" fighting for a just cause.
3. The profile of anyone joining the oppo will go up, resulting in a brighter future.

jw5

Loyal
My guess next to go is WKS. My guess for next foreign minister is VB. Yaacob has become "Cabinet GRC" indispensible. He's the only experienced Malay minister left. To promote another Malay MP will take some time to ease in.

WKS to go this round or next election?
I'm willing to bet (almost) anything will not be this round. He will be treated like a "precious commodity" in this next cabinet. :rolleyes:

There's a current malay mos in Masagoes, not sure of the spelling.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
People I DO NOT WANT AS MINISTERS or MOS or any ministerial position:

Chan Chun Sing--Lafang Republic

Sim Ann--because of her name and previous associations.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shangumam and Yacob are the sure bets since Zainul lost and Jayakumar stepped down.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
People I DO NOT WANT AS MINISTERS or MOS or any ministerial position:

Chan Chun Sing--Lafang Republic

Sim Ann--because of her name and previous associations.

What's wrong with Sim Ann? Note that she was designated and hadn't taken up the job you're thinking off yet.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former job PPS to one of the big shots. And was in charge of population.

Sim Ann was PPS-designate. Hadn't taken on the job yet. Very likely followed the ex-PPS and all interaction with MM would have been together with the incumbent PPS.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will never let so many "key people" leave at the same time, it's simply not in their DNA. :rolleyes:

My prediction is as follows:

MBT will stay where he is, of course with the usual "promises to reform".

Yaccob will be the last person to go. With Zainul's departure, there's nobody to replace him at the moment. He has become almost "indispensable", for now.

Raymond will not leave either. Bring crybaby upturn the downturn all the way to East Coast and nearly all lose their pants, and then let Bus passenger go? No way.
in any case, he is needed to replace GY.

Other predictions:
WKS to be SM, NEH to be DPM.
Raymond to be MFA. Perhaps Vivian to replace him in transport, although I highly recommend crybaby. :biggrin:
LKY, GCT, Jaya, LBH, LHH all no need to be replaced. :rolleyes:
BG Tan, MG Chan, Heng, Sim Ann, Lawrence, all brought in as ministars of state, perhaps Heng will be a "second" ministar to replace LHH.

IF the last line is true, then truly, Singapore Kitchen Cabinet got no talent. Each of the previous erections, we were told that replacements were needed and every mother and his dog was deemed "ministerial material". Today, we have two faceless DPMs who are not exactly young. The other MiniMisters are just that - small time acting BIG time.