• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He's surprised?!!! Wow!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baffled by strong opposition showing

I WAS taken aback by the results of this general election which saw the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) garner 60.1 per cent of the vote, the lowest since independence.

I am baffled by how the opposition managed to put up such a strong performance. Their members failed to strike me as credible candidates. I thought they proposed questionable alternative policies and stoked emotions in their rallies by blaming the many problems the country faces on the PAP government.

In contrast, the PAP candidates contesting in my constituency (Tampines GRC) produced plans for the next five years. I thought the PAP did its best to explain its performance while in power. I also appreciated the fact that it did a good job the last five years, most notably in leading the country out of the financial crisis. The PAP teams looked strong.

I am particularly upset that the constituents of Aljunied GRC were in favour of a team of relatively unqualified candidates against a PAP team that had served them well for more than two decades and had strong candidates.

Have Singaporeans chosen to listen and believe in the rhetoric of the opposition and failed to appreciate the excellent track record of the PAP in leading the country whatever its perceived flaws? I am less convinced that my fellow Singaporeans were rational when voting for the future of the country in this general election.

Soh Wei Jie

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy must have been living in outer space for the past 5 years and not known what's been happening to SG.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Soh,

We should not keep painting a negative image on the Oppositions like what the ruling party did. While PAP may has the best talents but unfortunately they did not listen & look after the interests of the local working class people. And I believe WP do have good candidate that match the PAP ones. Better educated Singaporeans in this era maybe wanted to create another main opposition party in the Parliament for checks & balances. More importantly a common people voices in the Parliament.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I thought the PAP did its best to explain its performance while in power. I also appreciated the fact that it did a good job the last five years, most notably in leading the country out of the financial crisis ...

... a PAP team that had served them well for more than two decades and had strong candidates.

Soh Wei Jie
ah jie ... u like 2 believe n live in myths ... :o :rolleyes:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This Soh Wei Jie is just another idiot who reads only the ST and watches local TV news. Has a regular 9 to 5 job, and stuck in a daily routine that does not allow him to stop, think and see things for what they truly are. He's part of the silent majority that has done us in, and will keep doing us in.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father of Soh should wack his arse and ask him this -
If he lose his job will PAP come help him.
If he cannot pay his house loan will they not take away his house.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I WAS taken aback by the results of this general election which saw the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) garner 60.1 per cent of the vote, the lowest since independence.
You spastic maggot and retarded gay dog, whose lumpar are you trying to por? Even my neigbour's dog who is neither gay nor retarded knows the reason and expect a lower percentage. Must be trash like you pushing the percentage up
I am baffled by how the opposition managed to put up such a strong performance. Their members failed to strike me as credible candidates. I thought they proposed questionable alternative policies and stoked emotions in their rallies by blaming the many problems the country faces on the PAP government.
Are you telling me all pap candidate are credible? Who went in through the backdoor and who escape through the backdoor? Are policies that inflate housing, transport, costs of living sound policies?

In contrast, the PAP candidates contesting in my constituency (Tampines GRC) produced plans for the next five years. I thought the PAP did its best to explain its performance while in power. I also appreciated the fact that it did a good job the last five years, most notably in leading the country out of the financial crisis. The PAP teams looked strong.
So now we know who is your gay bro and whose lumpar you are poring. Unrealistic housing price where the next generation will not be able to finance is a plan? How much had housing prices gone up in the last 5 years?hi doggie, stop sucking and look up. That is the face which cause many untold suffering

I am particularly upset that the constituents of Aljunied GRC were in favour of a team of relatively unqualified candidates against a PAP team that had served them well for more than two decades and had strong candidates.
You had been sucking too long and balls are the only thing you see. CSM had a resume which will put the owner of the cock you are sucking to shame. Not to mention his owner. 2 decades of sucking and you still haven't got enough?
Have Singaporeans chosen to listen and believe in the rhetoric of the opposition and failed to appreciate the excellent track record of the PAP in leading the country whatever its perceived flaws? I am less convinced that my fellow Singaporeans were rational when voting for the future of the country in this general election.
Doggie, stop sucking, take a step back. How rational is it to support someone who always whack you years after years and elections after elections? Read properly, it whack not wank, it's election not erection. Unless you are into BDSM, you will not give support to them.

Soh Wei Jie(retarded gay dog and spastic maggot)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a cocksucker the writer is. Public hatred for PAPpy dogs has reached boiling point liao leh

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Baffled by strong opposition showing

Soh Wei Jie

Is she the stupid bitch lawyer working for Kenneth Tan Partnership? Cambridge grad?
http://www.kennethtanpartnership.com/KennethTanPartnership646/Page/7903/WeiChiSoh.aspx

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot and retarded gay dog, whose lumpar are you trying to por? Even my neigbour's dog who is neither gay nor retarded knows the reason and expect a lower percentage. Must be trash like you pushing the percentage up
Are you telling me all pap candidate are credible? Who went in through the backdoor and who escape through the backdoor? Are policies that inflate housing, transport, costs of living sound policies?

So now we know who is your gay bro and whose lumpar you are poring. Unrealistic housing price where the next generation will not be able to finance is a plan? How much had housing prices gone up in the last 5 years?hi doggie, stop sucking and look up. That is the face which cause many untold suffering

You had been sucking too long and balls are the only thing you see. CSM had a resume which will put the owner of the cock you are sucking to shame. Not to mention his owner. 2 decades of sucking and you still haven't got enough?
Doggie, stop sucking, take a step back. How rational is it to support someone who always whack you years after years and elections after elections? Read properly, it whack not wank, it's election not erection. Unless you are into BDSM, you will not give support to them.

Soh Wei Jie(retarded gay dog and spastic maggot)

Wei Jie. Destined to be TPL's boyfriend.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget Tin's husband is Prince's secretary hor.
If you bonk his wifey later he make you disappear from the face of earth
:eek:

Soh Wei Jie could be another fictitious name, that the ISD editors at SPH initiated as a masturbation piece. Let them keep up the good work. It will only help grow the army against the Lee Family. FYI, PAP dogs even used to call contributors who wrote against the government or government policies, to warn them never to contribute such articles to SPH again. The articles were never published, of course. So what can you expect from the Singapore media? Ranking with North Korea for media freedom is not without reason.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soh Wei Jie could be another fictitious name, that the ISD editors at SPH initiated as a masturbation piece. Let them keep up the good work. It will only help grow the army against the Lee Family. FYI, PAP dogs even used to call contributors who wrote against the government or government policies, to warn them never to contribute such articles to SPH again. The articles were never published, of course. So what can you expect from the Singapore media? Ranking with North Korea for media freedom is not without reason.

Soh Wei Jie probably didnt pass any subjects at school except LKY 101.