• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ST did such thing to Ms Glenda Han

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_668155.html
By Li Xueying

eastcoast-wp-nurialing.jpg

Workers' Party's Eric Tan (second from right) with the rest of his team for East Coast GRC on a thank-you drive on Sunday (from left): Ms Glenda Han (blocked by flag), Mr Gerald Giam, Mr Png Eng Huat (behind Mr Giam) and Mr Mohamed Fazli Talip. The team hopes to have each member take care of one ward and hold walkabouts at least once a month. -- ST PHOTO: NURIA LING

Pui!!! This ST reporter or her editor is very mean to the lovely Glenda Han. :mad:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glenda Han is a hainanese.
I remember there is one opp candidiate who did not want to contest at Tampines grc.
Reason given is he and Mah Bow Tan are both hainanese. He don't want to fight his own clan. wtf.
So i suggest Glenda Han go to tampines grc and bring down this shortie horse in year 2016.
btw, I heard AMK grc got a lot of hainanese.
Glenda Han and his team made a suicide attempt there in 2006 and obtain very encouraging result.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats ok, the picture got show the neh neh curve! Good enough. Saw Glenda Han in real life, she is a real chiobu. Pictures do not do her justice. I am sure during the walkabouts, a lot of guys went home to PCC afterwards. Hehehehe...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember there is one opp candidiate who did not want to contest at Tampines grc.
Reason given is he and Mah Bow Tan are both hainanese. He don't want to fight his own clan. wtf.
So i suggest Glenda Han go to tampines grc and bring down this shortie horse in year 2016.
Glenda Han and his team made a suicide attempt there in 2006 and obtain very encouraging result.

Tan Jee Say, that's why he joined SDP.

He was candid about rejecting offers by the National Solidarity Party to stand in Tampines Group Representation Constituency (GRC) against National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan ("we're both Hainanese") or in Marine Parade GRC ("the Asian tradition of being respectful to your former boss").

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST fear that Glenda is gaining popularity, and will soon eclipse Lily Neo

pic37.jpg

Glenda & the blokes in East Coast​

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her Hainanese pronounciation is very bad :p
I will volunteer to teach her FOC
:biggrin:

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CKxq0XxQ1-8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CKxq0XxQ1-8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hainanese are very united people

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i'd agree she'd look a little better if she sheds some of her baby fats off the cheeks. maybe its partly due to her F&B biz that's constituting to her chubby charms.

225982_185479731499712_184511801596505_395787_807955_n.jpg

i'm no linguist, i can't help her polish her mother-tongue, but i'd gladly train her & sculpt her body for free... hahaha

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
She shy shy lah! Hasn't gone for her weekly facial yet!

ST is doing her a service. Otherwise her face will sink a thousand ships!

Fuck you Chao Chee Bye! She has a beautiful face and her body is more solid than most 20 year olds. What sink a thousand ships? Why don't you post your own fuck face and let us comment? Your face probably soften a thousand dicks.