• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Fast! 60,000 Ah Neh Coming Here....

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore likely to hire 60k Indian pros in 2011

BANGALORE: Singapore has emerged as one of the worlds largest hiring markets this year,and this offers opportunities for Indians.

The country expects to hire over 3 lakh mid-to-senior level professionals in 2011.Hiring firms say over 20% of this talentaround 60,000 people-will be from India,50% from within Singapore and the rest from other parts of the world.
Zubin Shroff,partner in executive search firm Braithwaite Steiner Pretty,said Singaporean firms requirement for talent had multiplied this year,with all markets in the region growing.This is creating opportunities for many Indian professionals from across industries.

Singapore is the regional headquarters for many American and European banks,financial institutions,manufacturing giants,oil and gas companies,large IT corporations,mining firms,healthcare and hospitality brands.These companies are now expanding rapidly in Singapore and across China,Indonesia,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Vietnam and Australia.Hiring firms say some 40% of the 3 lakh recruits will be placed in Singapore while the rest will go into other Asia Pacific regions.

Jayanthi Y,chairman of hiring firm AdAstra Consultants,who is in charge of talent acquisition for Apac,said,Singapore today offers a never-before opportunity for Indian talent.Its proximity is an attractive element,while salary is the biggest attraction.Professionals receive 4 to 5 times what they are paid in India.

Jobs are available particularly in banking,hospitality,technology,manufacturing,oil & gas,healthcare,mining and textiles.

Global executives are attracted to Singapore for its high quality of life,congestion-free traffic movement,its safety standards.For Indians,the three--hour flying time and Singapores assimilation of Indian culture are added attractions.Most companies operate out of economic zones where the maximum personal income tax is 15%.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...k-Indian-pros-in-2011/articleshow/8261894.cms

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... I thought the gahment is going to reflect and change their Foreign Talent policy?! Why still invite so many ah neh FTs?!!!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FiredRevolverBullets.jpg

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... I thought the gahment is going to reflect and change their Foreign Talent policy?! Why still invite so many ah neh FTs?!!!

Yesh. They decided that there are too many PRCs new citizens at WP rallies, so they bring in more Indian!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG will be the no 2 Bullshit capital of the world after India. India is the land of the 大炮仙

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so obvious, you're still dreaming and sleeping...................

S'PORE IS A CORPORATION.......................NOT A COUNTRY...................

THE TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM (PAP) has decided to replace locals with foreigners...................to keep themselves in power

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG will be the no 2 Bullshit capital of the world after India. India is the land of the 大炮仙

Share us some shit stories lah since you have worked with them there ?
Did they arse you like we owe them a shitty life ?!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget! After 52 years of PAP rule we are still a cheap labour economy; and we are paying top dollars to our Ministers for it.
Our forefathers were cheap labour once.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Share us some shit stories lah since you have worked with them there ?
Did they arse you like we owe them a shitty life ?!

A company we were trying to buy over a few years back. Before the transaction was done, they talk until got dragon got tiger. Even boosted about providing lodging for the company workers

This is what they meant by "company housing". BTW I'm serious about this one. Those are the "houses" that are built outside the plant and the company staff stay in them

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02030.jpg
    DSC02030.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A company we were trying to buy over a few years back. Before the transaction was done, they talk until got dragon got tiger. Even boosted about providing lodging for the company workers

This is what they meant by "company housing". BTW I'm serious about this one. Those are the "houses" that are built outside the plant and the company staff ....

Piang eh !!! Realy shitty life :eek:
They are alwayz farking good with their canon bullshit !
I don't trust them. whenever they open mouths only shits come out!

:eek: