• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GEORGE YEO & LIM HWEE HUA are quitters. CHIAM SEE TONG is a fighter!

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
BG Yeo, our SAF top brass, has quitted after defeated at GE2011. How can we trust our top SAF man to fight a war if he can surrender so easily? This is an excellent example of the quality of our SAF's many paper generals, not tried and tested in a war.

Lim Hwee Hua is another "leader" identified by LHL. She too raised the white flag so easily. What a shame that LHL has identified such weaklings to be cabinet ministers.

In contrast, Chiam See Tong did not give up. He is down but not out. He said he will fight again in the next election if health permits. That's the kind of fighter Singapore needs to see us through difficult times. The NEVER SAY DIE attitude even in defeat...I salute you, SIR !

Perhaps....the two quitters finally have time to enjoy life with the tens of millions SGD they accumulated. Other million dollars ministers will be red-eyed cos' they have to slog for another term...they may die without having chance to enjoy life.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
BG Yeo, our SAF top brass, has quitted after defeated at GE2011. How can we trust our top SAF man to fight a war if he can surrender so easily? This is an excellent example of the quality of our SAF's many paper generals, not tried and tested in a war.

Lim Hwee Hua is another "leader" identified by LHL. She too raised the white flag so easily. What a shame that LHL has identified such weaklings to be cabinet ministers.

In contrast, Chiam See Tong did not give up. He is down but not out. He said he will fight again in the next election if health permits. That's the kind of fighter Singapore needs to see us through difficult times. The NEVER SAY DIE attitude even in defeat...I salute you, SIR !

Perhaps....the two quitters finally have time to enjoy life with the tens of millions SGD they accumulated. Other million dollars ministers will be red-eyed cos' they have to slog for another term...they may die without having chance to enjoy life.

The two are million dollar pensioners for life. The other is one who has no money.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am George Yeo or Lim Hwee Hua, I will also choose to go.
Imagine from a Minister down to a nobody, not even an elected mp,
what's the point of my staying in politics?
Be an NCMP and fight for the people?
Why should I?
I am a multi-millionaire with a bright future outside of parliament.
I can be a director of some big enterprise, or I can retire and enjoy my 2 million pension.
Let those loser opposition be the NCMP and do the dirty work instead.
It should be the people who are serving me, and not the other way round.

So bros, you all can see from the above point of view.
That's the difference between the pap and the opposition.
Hope your can see the hard truths.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
1976%20Chiam.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these 2 USELESS PAP dogs were kicked out.....................they didn't quit..................