• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the father

gerard126333

Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

I think if she were to stand for election, all the chee ko pek will vote for her. She may win with a landslide better than Amy Khor.:biggrin:

She looks better than Nicole leh.... :biggrin:
Whoever marries her will have free healthcare for the rest of his life! :p

†††††

Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

1_578390383l.jpg
attachment.php

Fxxx you

Wah liew, this latest pic already ruining her political career before it starts. I can already imagine some of the more creative captions for this

NoNewsGood

Wah liew, this latest pic already ruining her political career before it starts. I can already imagine some of the more creative captions for this

Captions please.:smile:

NoNewsGood

free? no lah, at least $8.:biggrin:

Whoever marries her may end up in hospital due to physical exhaustion... Cheerleader and split her legs...:eek:

Why she hide her bikini bottom in the pictures?

they look beri animal hor?:o:biggrin:

ruining? imho, her dad dun wish her to join politics even herself do not wish to.
join politics, her lifestyle will change.

they look beri animal hor?:o:biggrin:
kong smlj?:confused:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: like that also dun know, need me to show you:

sex of the animal kingdom ...
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7nX_Q1quQc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7nX_Q1quQc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

kong smlj?:confused:

Why she hide her bikini bottom?Never shave vulva ?

dysentry

without her fake eyelashes she just looks like a plain jane, next one please.