• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO bullshit! Rubbish and a coward!

mickey2

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO bullshsitter, may I know where are you now? How come I never see you in your Reform Party participating in any election? You are liar and a coward! You tell everyone about your dreams of fighting the PAP in elections but in the end I didnt even see you at all. My friend that you conned for attending your SEO bullshit courses, my friend told me that you told everyone the tom, dick and harry that you will fight for Singaporeans and how you dislike the policies that the PAP implemented, and you told all your ex-students that you conned that you'll fight the PAP in election, if the end I see nothing!

Firstly, I can say that you are a totally rubbish! You never keep your words at all, you told all your ex-students that they can make money from attending your SEO bullshit courses, but in the end money goes into you pockets and then ended up in your stomach. You promised my friend that he make money from the website that you deliver him, in the end website poorly done and done partial and you start to play TaiChi like a first class TaiChi Master in the world. We gonna have a first world parliment soon, but you became a first world TaiChi Master sooner.

When you jumped ship from NSP to RP, I thought you at least gonna do something for Singapore and Singaporeans which you had always put in your mouth as what you've told many people and that's what my friend said. Others argued for you that you'll do your part for Singapore when you are in Reform Party, but in the end I see nothing. Now I really believed my friend of what he said about you. In the beginning I only believed him 90% about what he said about you, now to me it's 100%. You not only never keep your words towards my friend about the rubbish website and SEO bullshit that you promised you'll deliver to my friend, you also never keep your words towards fighting for Singapore and Singaporeans. You are totally coward and rubbish. I look down on you! Edmund Ng Singapore SEO bullshitter and the first class TaiChi rubbish in Singapore.

arthuratkin

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO bullshsitter is the best technique for improve our business. I think most of the people are search this thread and read out. its nice and better. thanks..

arthuratkin

We gonna have a first world parliment soon, but you became a first world TaiChi Master sooner. You promised my friend that he make money from the website that you deliver him, in the end website poorly done and done partial and you start to play TaiChi like a first class TaiChi Master in the world.
-----------------
seo singapore