• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church encouraged congregation to vote PAP!

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sister who voted WP all her life, suddenly voted PAP this election because she was told by her CHC pastor to do so. One MP also thanked City Harvest for their support. And I thought religious leaders are not allowed to lend their weight to politicians.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sister who voted WP all her life, suddenly voted PAP this election because she was told by her CHC pastor to do so. One MP also thanked City Harvest for their support. And I thought religious leaders are not allowed to lend their weight to politicians.

You blasphemous gay dog :oIo:

If you Vote for the righteous PAP , it will help to earn your place in Heaven. Those who voted for the Opposition will go to HELL!!:mad:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father, please deliver Mr 666 from the cock in mouth plague that has struck him.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cannot imagine the influence of the pastor on their flock. It seems their words are taken very seriously.
Anyway, I think City Harvest is trying to score political points.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians are taught that evil-doers will be rightfully punished by their Almighty when their time on earth is over. Furthermore, not all churches are exactly the same, some being fundamentalists, others are prosperity churches. CHC is a prosperity church together with New Creation and have very large membership. I have little knowledge of their activities but some of my relatives attend their services and they are pro-PAP. Maybe even the Chinese temples are the same.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>lauahpei

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:29 pm Post subject: 居士林李木源, 身为佛教代表, 批評刘程強</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2> Sing Min newspaper reported on 6 May 2011 that

居士林李木源, 身为佛教代表批評刘程強是为名來战 George Yeo ,

我認为他行为不当,宗教不可加入政治色彩[/b

My person view is
Singapore Buddist Lodge should not involved with Politic

Last edited by lauahpei on Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is okay. Most religious followers in Singapore just do not have very good religious leaders as example.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you Vote for the righteous PAP , it will help to earn your place in Heaven. Those who voted for the Opposition will go to HELL!!:mad:

Are you for real or not? This type of statement make you truely 110% a PAP doggie. I think even those moderate PAP supporters will agree with me.

:biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is her CHC pastor clinton666?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so PAP made a deal with City Harvest, eh ???

get those mindless church-going goons to vote PAP and investigations into the City Harvest scam will stop ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't worry....................God is my Dog.....................he always do as i say......................

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAPmediaattackonwp.jpg

nobadthingsaboutCHC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor would not do that,he is the best.Gals that are oppose to CHC.Please find out the truth..COC might be cheating too!Even if it is for charity?
Father in Heaven,forgive them as they do not know what they are doing.Amen