• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What went terribly wrong in Holland-BT for the best qualified opposit team in the GE

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What went terribly wrong in Holland-BT for the best qualified opposit team in the

... I dare bet my dear life CSJ is no opposition. His role was to crush SDP. His current role is to ascertain the intent and design NGOs have on our dear city.

Thanks for reiterating this info that many still reject. I feel that there are 2 more after him who were tasked to do the same to ... but they failed miserably. Am I too imaginative?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What went terribly wrong in Holland-BT for the best qualified opposit team in the

This is now the new buzz and questions are plenty. Here is the outcome of the breakfast session post GE.

As expected there were number of schools thought with some having some very strong positions. But first the background;

The team was made of Vincent Wijeyasingha, Tan Jee Say, Ang Yong Guan and Michelle Lee. Everyone one of them was amply qualified with sterling qualities and not one of them was a passenger in terms of some minority crap associated with GRC. They spoke well, they grabbed the attention of Singaporeans from day one and had an excellent logistical and social media support from SDP. Everyone of their formal and informal comunications went well even when compared to the Behemoth PAP.
hahaha......see how fast the cockeral can flip-flop......last year during GE2011, TJS was a saint...amply qualified with sterling qualities......
now he is baying after TJS's blood at every opportunity.
don't be mistaken i am sour grape hor.......he s stll my idol and main source of entertainment.......lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

No for SDP in HB. It's too good for them

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who join SDP are silly. How can they possibly make headway with a kook like CSJ as leader?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to remind you that WP has produced far more scandals in the last 15 months than SDP had in the past 15 years.

People who join SDP are silly. How can they possibly make headway with a kook like CSJ as leader?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

And those people who voted for PAP Circus are even more NAIVE....PAP...Pay and Pay !

Cheers ! :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would like to remind you that WP has produced far more scandals in the last 15 months than SDP had in the past 15 years.

Voters don't really care about SDP when they choose between PAP and WP. And if WP can win against PAP with the problems they have, all the other opposition is chickenfeed in a 3 corner fight.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Holland-BT was there for SDP. They were on the up until Vivienne made allegations or insinuations against Vincent. If SDP had gone on the offensive then they would have had a better chance of winning.

Voters do not vote in cheerleaders. They vote for leaders. If you are being cornered or whacked and all you do is to whimper and then shake hands with your accuser then you are actually worse than a cheerleader. Sadly this is what SDP did. After being accused based on insinuations they did nothing to take the offensive and even succumbed and allowed the accuser to seem to be friends. This kind of leadership is for cartoon network and not for adults in true life situation.

Expect more such accusations in future elections. How the opps deal with such accusations is very important.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why smart people will not want to join WP either from now on.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Holland-BT was there for SDP. They were on the up until Vivienne made allegations or insinuations against Vincent. If SDP had gone on the offensive then they would have had a better chance of winning.

Voters do not vote in cheerleaders. They vote for leaders. If you are being cornered or whacked and all you do is to whimper and then shake hands with your accuser then you are actually worse than a cheerleader. Sadly this is what SDP did. After being accused based on insinuations they did nothing to take the offensive and even succumbed and allowed the accuser to seem to be friends. This kind of leadership is for cartoon network and not for adults in true life situation.

Expect more such accusations in future elections. How the opps deal with such accusations is very important.

Maybe they wanted to soften their image. For the swing that SDP achieved to put them back with the rest of the big boys league, I wouldn't say that SDP's softer approach did not work. They were doomed anyway and to repair the damage for one election is good.

SDP had always been the poor student since the Chiam fallout and the confrontations but they have changed things and to become an average student is already an achievement. I have no doubt SDP stands a good chance of nabbing a GRC next time.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...is sdp serious about politics????
is csj serious about politics?????
how can a party led by someone who can't even stand for erection has any credibility????
csj can easily get himself discharged from bankruptcy but he chose stay as a bankrupt and give the excuse that he has been victimised by the gahmen...
truth is he knows very well that he is not going to win any erection......so it is better to remain a martyr than loosing erection after erection (pardon the pun)
of course GD will also tell you that csj is the biggest papee mole around....
u can choose to believe what you want to believe....