• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News from The Temasek Review re: Mr. Shanmugan

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CAUTION: I did not attempt to verify the following which I received via e-mail.

Former Mrs. Shanmugam speaks out:
This is the hard truth that neither the MM nor PM can refute nor take legal action against his lying eagle's ex-wife.

SHOCKING NEWS IN THE NEW TEMASEK REVIEW POSTINGS!

What has the PM to say about his Cabinet Minister..... or is this not true?
If it is untrue, the PM should issue a strong statement to demolish the lie and Mr. Shanmugam must sue the writer for slander. Silence will lead many to wonder and believe in the worst.

Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

April 6, 2011 at 11:11 am Former Mrs. K. Shanmugam (Quote)

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him. Just before his promotion to Minister he quickly went through a quick-bang arranged marriage with an Indian national so as to parade as a married family man Minister.

He is a congenital liar. He can lie without batting an eyelid. He can tell white lies with a straight face. He is very self-centered and completely devoid of remorse. He is more a liar than a lawyer. In fact he is a lying lawyer.

Dear Singapore, Do you want such a man as your MP and Minister? He had no qualms in cheating me, his wife. Do you trust that he will not cheat Singaporeans and Singapore? Vote him out in whatever SMC or GRC he will be in.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the hard truth that neither the MM nor PM can refute nor take legal action against [t]his lying eagle's ex-wife.

If it is untrue, the PM should issue a strong statement to demolish the lie and Mr. Shanmugam must sue the writer for slander. Silence will lead many to wonder and believe in the worst.

Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him. Just before his promotion to Minister he quickly went through a quick-bang arranged marriage with an Indian national so as to parade as a married family man Minister.

He is a congenital liar. He can lie without batting an eyelid. He can tell white lies with a straight face. He is very self-centered and completely devoid of remorse. He is more a liar than a lawyer. In fact he is a lying lawyer.

Dear Singapore, Do you want such a man as your MP and Minister? He had no qualms in cheating me, his wife. Do you trust that he will not cheat Singaporeans and Singapore? Vote him out in whatever SMC or GRC he will be in.

Don't mind if I correct and highlight a possible typo...............

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? Not true don't anyhow say. Can sabo a man's future one. I hope the Minister come out clarify. This type rumour on cooling day not good.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the hard truth that neither the MM nor PM can refute nor take legal action against his lying eagle's ex-wife.

Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

You mean there are actually people out there who do not know all this for years & years ago already? If people are really so stupid, then they deserve to vote in the people who will screw them to death and leave them to collect old cardboard and karang-guni in their old age.

As Li Ao once said: 'Xinjiapo Ren Hao Ben!!!!!!'

For sure, this is not the Grand Old Party of Goh Keng Swee. It is now an Abomination, a Parody.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A woman would do anything to make the ex-husband looks bad. My friend who had gone through divorce kenna very bad from the wife too.

For him, the wife would do it more so as to get more maintenance from him especially since he is such a 'fat piece of meat' that can feed her forever.