• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Sim Ann rewarded for bringing in 2 million FTs

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit, I thought Holland-Bukit Timah has the most disgusting PAP candidate in Vivian Balakrishnan.

But his team-mate Sim Ann, was director of the National Population Secretariat. She is the one responsible for implementing the process for more than 2 million foreigners to flood Singapore, and PM Lee rewarded her good work by promoting her to MP!

That plus awarding politicians a 30% pay raise and 8 month bonus. If you did something wrong, shouldnt you be punished instead of rewarded? What kind of government is this - can I tell my boss I screwed up but can I please get a record payraise and bonus? NO!

The only thing LSL is sorry for is the risk of allowing more opposition into parliament

Vote the bugger out!

Last edited: