• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah mah get free show from her indo maid and bangla bf...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... pity dis poor ahmah, see her indo maid and bangla bf rubba rubba and yet she cannot do anything but drool...make her gian only ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Maid kisses and hugs BF, neglects elderly woman in her care

20110503ssmaidmainjpg1304390190365-data.jpg

20110503ssmaidjpg1304390181614-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid2jpg1304390183849-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid3jpg1304390185927-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid4jpg1304390187896-data.jpg

This domestic worker apparently brought a wheelchair-bound woman in her care to her date with her boyfriend. STOMPer Rina is furious that they started getting intimate, right in front of the elderly woman.

The STOMPer described:

"A maid was spotted 'romancing' a foreign worker behind Kembangan MRT station on May 2 at 6pm while a wheelchair-bound elderly helplessly looked on.

"The maid was so heartless and disrespectful that she couldn't care less about her elderly employer who kept looking away while the maid had a jolly time with her lover.

"Shortly, the maid turned the wheelchair around and left the pitiful employer guessing what was going on behind.

"Such behaviour is absolutely appalling and I really feel for the aged employer who was unwillingly made to sit through such torture, unable to react to it and voice out.

"I hope this is not your maid!"

kanninabeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:kanninabeh!:oIo:
both are foreigners in a foreign country.
both are young n sexually active.
both are horny n need sex.
both are lonely.
what u expect?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ma says, "nothing lah!, in 'teng sua" me & ah kong, do it every day in the pig stall"..where you think my 14 children come from...:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:oIo:kanninabeh!:oIo:
both are foreigners in a foreign country.
both are young n sexually active.
both are horny n need sex.
both are lonely.
what u expect?

hi there

1. yes sir.
2. they are the foreign talents that sheep are looking after.
3. sex or no sex, they are the talents.
4. who cares the old woman man!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... pity dis poor ahmah, see her indo maid and bangla bf rubba rubba and yet she cannot do anything but drool...make her gian only ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Maid kisses and hugs BF, neglects elderly woman in her care

20110503ssmaidmainjpg1304390190365-data.jpg

20110503ssmaidjpg1304390181614-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid2jpg1304390183849-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid3jpg1304390185927-data.jpg

20110503ssmaid4jpg1304390187896-data.jpg

This domestic worker apparently brought a wheelchair-bound woman in her care to her date with her boyfriend. STOMPer Rina is furious that they started getting intimate, right in front of the elderly woman.

The STOMPer described:

"A maid was spotted 'romancing' a foreign worker behind Kembangan MRT station on May 2 at 6pm while a wheelchair-bound elderly helplessly looked on.

"The maid was so heartless and disrespectful that she couldn't care less about her elderly employer who kept looking away while the maid had a jolly time with her lover.

"Shortly, the maid turned the wheelchair around and left the pitiful employer guessing what was going on behind.

"Such behaviour is absolutely appalling and I really feel for the aged employer who was unwillingly made to sit through such torture, unable to react to it and voice out.

"I hope this is not your maid!"

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.
Chorus

I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...
Verse 2

And when the stars are shining brightly
In the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish
Send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy
For all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of..
The highest power.
In lonely hours.
The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
Bridge

Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do...
Chorus

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is excellent election material!

The solid evidence proved that citizens' interest are compromised by foreigners here who are paid to do their jobs which had been taken away from Singaporeans, and they neglected their duties. They never take care of our old folks as paid. Both the foreigners are having their fun, while at very least the maid was supposed to be on duty caring for that grandma. They subjected our senior citizen to embarrassing and helpless compromises. The Bangladeshi could be an illegal.

famiLEE LEEgime put me in prison cell together will iLEEgal Bangladeshis many times, and I know all their stories, they all fucked our maids. Mostly are free fuck, some times have to pay other times buy gifts. Bangladeshi don't have to visit Geylang, our domestic maids are their whores. Bangladeshis told me it is always easy to fish maid for sex, they will do tricks like writing their own handphone numbers on slip of paper and throw into our HDB home windows when they pass by make a noise to attract maid's attention, she will look and if interested in the Bangladeshi she will call when she can find chance to go downstairs, e.g. take the grandma down with the wheel chair that's it. Party time!

:wink:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah! U think this is bad try going to the wet market in Chong Pang and see how many of these old ladies have maids helping them do their marketing and how the maids treat them. 1 pinoy maid was cursing at this old lady when she dropped her purse and she had to pick it up for her since she is too old to bend down, then an indo maid was rushing her care down the bus when you can see that the old lady could barely even walk and lastly this maid was standing behind this old lady drawing $ from the atm just outside of the POSB. When she said she could not see the numbers guess what the maid did. She slamed the wheelchair that the old lady was sitting against the machine and yelled at her " Tell me your number I press for you! ". Damn its thing like these that make me pray at nite that I could die before I reach that stage.

D

Dian Wei

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.