• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Glende Han rally speech .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very concise, sharp and effective ......:smile:

.... and also she looks very delicious leh .... yum yum slurp slurp ......:eek::biggrin::o

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's your Holland-BT? A guy with a girl's name versus a guy who doesn't like girls but likes guys. :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
glenda2010.jpg

Glenda Han Su May 韩苏美

[email protected]
Age 35
- Vice Chairman, Central Area Committee, WP
Show Profile

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anybody seen a ponytail man around her?

I was too far back in the crowd to see those in members' and helpers' area cordoned off below the stage. Will keep a lookout for the ponytail man in next WP rally I attend.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was too far back in the crowd to see those in members' and helpers' area cordoned off below the stage. Will keep a lookout for the ponytail man in next WP rally I attend.

Just look for the only WP supporter who keep trying to get close to Glenda Han. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look for the only WP supporter who keep trying to get close to Glenda Han. :biggrin:

The police protected members' area below and around the stage quite spacious. Could see many WP blue uniforms moving around. The candidates and speakers were on the stage with spotlight, easy to see. Below and around the stage hard to see clearly who's who, especially from so far back in the crowd as I didn't arrive early to be in front rows.